House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ash4781

Strangest Novelty Star Wars Themed Christmas Item

I saw or atleast I think I saw Star Wars themed aftershave in a shop today. What's the strangest novelty Star Wars themed Christmas item you've come across?

I generally find questions like these can always be answered by putting the theme into google followed by the word dildo.

this is suppoed to be a star wars thread

do they do lightsabre dildo's?

this is suppoed to be a star wars thread

do they do lightsabre dildo's?

I'm not sure of the innocence of this query. I think you might have been to the dark side of Google image search already.

I have a pack of Star Wars Episode 1 Crystal Jelly sweets here..found in a cupboard recently. Think I planned to put them on Ebay at the time. They must be over 10 years old now.

I wasn't looking for star wars gifts but I did come across this little guy https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/196376238/real-dalek-inside-handmade-doctor-dr-who?ref=shop_home_active_12

I have to say, I really enjoy using Etsy.com and I've been using it for gifts this year. For me, it's a lot more user friendly than Ebay, not stuffed with advertisements, cheaper fees for sellers (3.5%), and it seems like it's attracting a lot of talented craftspeople. That probably wasn't the best example, though.

Pretty sure I saw some Star wars themed bog paper in Poundland yesterday. I guess its a back up plan if the film bombs.

lol was it one roll for one pound?

I bought a Colgate branded toothbrush from there and the bristles splayed after a week. Learned the best way to save money was to not visit that shop!