House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Steppenpig

Bluetooth

I mainly listen to my laptop with plug in headphones, but have a bluetooth pair which I ocassionally use.

I always find it a bit fiddly connecting. Sometimes I think it does it automatically, but usually I have to go into the setings of the audio player at the very least

Also, windows doesn't seem to consider the usb dongle as hardware, which I find weird

The'phones did come with some driver/client/software/whatever, but I no longer have it, so rely on the windows' innate bluetoothsomeness.

Are there any freewares or anything that make the process a little simpler? Thanks

I mainly listen to my laptop with plug in headphones, but have a bluetooth pair which I ocassionally use.

I always find it a bit fiddly connecting. Sometimes I think it does it automatically, but usually I have to go into the setings of the audio player at the very least

Also, windows doesn't seem to consider the usb dongle as hardware, which I find weird

The'phones did come with some driver/client/software/whatever, but I no longer have it, so rely on the windows' innate bluetoothsomeness.

Are there any freewares or anything that make the process a little simpler? Thanks

Set the bluetooth headphones as the default device once you have paired and connected.

Next time you switch them on they will work automatically and the pc will go back to its internal speakers when you switch them off.

Guest eight

The bluetooth in the car is very hit and miss. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. There's no rhyme or reason to it.

Strangely same goes for the remote locking - about one in four times you will get out of the car and it won't work. Next time it will. Sometimes removing the key turns the lights off, sometimes it doesn't.

My advice is to never own a Kia.

The bluetooth in the car is very hit and miss. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. There's no rhyme or reason to it.

Strangely same goes for the remote locking - about one in four times you will get out of the car and it won't work. Next time it will. Sometimes removing the key turns the lights off, sometimes it doesn't.

My advice is to never own a Kia.

Wife's Kia does the same thing, but it seems I'm at fault, for opening the door too quickly after she switches off the ignition. Apparently you have to let an angel pass.

Guest eight

Wife's Kia does the same thing, but it seems I'm at fault, for opening the door too quickly after she switches off the ignition. Apparently you have to let an angel pass.

Are you one of those that's on the verge of divorce? I struggle to keep up these days.