House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SarahBell

Daily Mash Story In Main News

http://metro.co.uk/2015/12/11/transgender-father-leaves-family-who-rejected-him-to-live-as-a-six-year-old-girl-5559284/

A Canadian father left his wife and seven children to live as a six-year-old girl.

Stefonknee Wolschtt, 46, is currently living with an adopted family because she doesn’t ‘want to be an adult right now’.

Before beginning her transition, Ms Wolschtt had been married for 23 years.

‘I can’t deny I was married, I can’t deny I have children. But I’ve gone back to being a child.’

Is this a real story or a fake story that the media thinks is real?

I'm struggling to believe that anybody actually thinks that Stefonknee is a reasonable name.

We are in one of those Star Trek episodes where the holo deck and the real world are the same, until we come out the space anomaly.

Cool. Being an adult is boring. I think I'm going to transition into being a well looked after dog. I get to lie around all day watching TV in front of the fire, eat whatever I like, go out for long walks and hump the neighbourhood bitches.

Cool. Being an adult is boring. I think I'm going to transition into being a well looked after dog. I get to lie around all day watching TV in front of the fire, eat whatever I like, go out for long walks and hump the neighbourhood bitches.

Go for it.

I think this is where we are heading. Slowly to the madhouse. Which is shut, so everyone who is kerazy are all around you.

And you get to lick your own balls

Living the dream!