House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CyberNat

Sir Fanny Alexander

Yawn - yet another post from everyone's favourite jock

Mods - please stop this and keep it in the politics - fed up with cybernat and his/her single topic agenda

It makes me happy that I can so easily get you upset!

Isn't that what Internet trolls do?

I think trolls set out to deliberatley wind folk up. That isn't my intention. If it winds up Johnny then that is a nice little bonus though.

Back on topic, I never realised beaker had such a big fan club around these parts!

Didn't we have a couple of Scots running the country for a while?

Yes I remember it now. That's when the world turned to excrement and they printed 350 billion to wipe their arses.

At least when you join the EU and become an islamic state you can all still wear your dresses. :P

Didn't we have a couple of Scots running the country for a while?

John Law? Oh no that was another country screwed by a Scottish economist, as his wikipedia says (Law) was responsible for the Mississippi Company bubble and a chaotic economic collapse in France

John Law? Oh no that was another country screwed by a Scottish economist, as his wikipedia says (Law) was responsible for the Mississippi Company bubble and a chaotic economic collapse in France

Get a grip. It's not like there weren't Englishmen or Welshmen that haven't royally screwed the average Joe.

Get a grip. It's not like there weren't Englishmen or Welshmen that haven't royally screwed the average Joe.

Yeah like Gordon Brown.... oh hang-on a minute.

Yawn - yet another post from everyone's favourite jock

Mods - please stop this and keep it in the politics - fed up with cybernat and his/her single topic agenda

And get the ignore function sorted; I do not want to waste my time reading petty SNP propaganda.

And get the ignore function sorted; I do not want to waste my time reading petty SNP propaganda.

Yes Frank. Keep politics in the politics thread. This OT forum is all about poo-posting and ladyboys.