House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
fru-gal

Millennials Now Hold The Largest Share Of The Us's Voting-Age Population, And Will Continue To Do So Until 2040

1 in 4 young adults speaks another language than English at home. Are white people trying to ethnically cleanse themselves?

In a kind of morbid sense its funny watching all these college demonstrations by black students (well, every colour of student except East Asians and white men - a fair share of white and hispanic women and muslims of any gender seem to attend) and seeing the deans and administrators being forced out.

For 40 years these administrators have been defaming everything about western civilization as evil...and now they are getting hounded out, purely for being white. You sowed the seeds. You turned what could have been an end towards institutionalized racism into simply subjugating whites instead of blacks.

I'm glad its biting the boomers in the **** before they die. They deserve it.

You don't worry about buying a house because:

A. You know that can buy a house whenever you decide to buy a house

B. You love living with your parent or renting a room

C. You know that you chances of affording to buy a house are pretty slim

I bet majority of the other 75% are in category C

The 25% either just enjoy worrying and have no chance of buying anyway or are the lucky few worrying about paying back to BOMAD.

1 in 4 young adults speaks another language than English at home. Are white people trying to ethnically cleanse themselves?

The agenda is to remove all ethnically distinct regions (with a particular focus on traditionally white areas), Increase immigration, destroy the family unit, destroy the general cohesion of society etc.

Edited by Errol

I'm not sure if I hate millennials or just the media perception of them. Facebook-loving, entitled, trendy, braindead tossers most of the people I know.

Being born in the mid 80s I assume this means I'll be lumped into this group for the rest of my life.

Of all the generations too be entitled its not them. Although of the ones I know, they are no clue that they won't end up as rich as their boomer parents by doing exactly what they did. Your mum never worked and your dad could afford a house on a factory wage, but you can barely exist in your childhood bedroom on that.

Well people might start catching on, in the news today - over 65's are (for the first time ever) more wealthy than under 45s.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/dec/10/recently-retired-households-greater-share-uk-wealth

Wow! Old people die and younger people move up!

Bet the politicians did not see that coming.

Joking aside, they probably did not, or at least admit to themselves.

How mnay over-60s do you think will be still alive in 20 years?

Less than 50%

Of all the generations too be entitled its not them. Although of the ones I know, they are no clue that they won't end up as rich as their boomer parents by doing exactly what they did. Your mum never worked and your dad could afford a house on a factory wage, but you can barely exist in your childhood bedroom on that.

In terms of housing - maybe. I was speaking more broadly, in the true sense of the word, millennials are generally apathetic and clueless. Only a smal percent of the naivety of youth can be attributed to that, the rest comes from the older generations who have created the world for millennials as it is. I don't defend my generation, the majority are materialistic tossers glued to their phone.

There was a brilliant article linked on here a few months ago written by a millennial who summed it up perfectly, wish I could find it.