House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SarahBell

Cat In Court

I'm disappointed to find out that I've always believed the wrong story from this court case.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-15171980

The case of the cat deportation tale.

Never knew that...

Mind you I've just thought of a way to solve the UK's economic woes and to clean up politics. Tax ignorance or BS, especially from MPs, £10 for every time their lie or half-truth is repeated should do the job (a quick google should figure out the number). Tax the MSM as well, they can afford to employ fact checkers and if they were doing their job properly they'd call out the politicians on their BS instead of trying to incite the public into left/right wing fury.

From the comments:

Sandra Davies
If he's emotionally strong enough to stalk two women, he's emotionally strong to manage in court without his cat.

Not really up on this whole "innocent until proven guilty" thing, are you , Sandra?