House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trampa501

The New Mr Benn

Statesmanlike orator......

Drops bombs on foreign johnnies.....

Nailed on for the job

No doubt his supporters will be described as "Bennites"...

What next? A footballer nicknamed "Pop" Robson? Another grappler called "Big Daddy"?

he's called it right, but has no idea just how deep this particular rabbit hole goes.

Doh - I must have heard an edited down version, interesting bit at 12mins in

problem here though.

as I've said, he HAS called it right, the people we oppose ARE fascists.

however, his previous administrations have emasculated most of the military, and been content to set up a quasi police state to govern the country...

..now the country will actually be in need of people who have the ability to fight back...against daesh or whatever you want to call them...sure, but for the PTB that means having people who are capable of calling the shots other than them, and so pose a threat to their little cabal of control.

they are dead whatever they do.

they screw the country over and reduce the power to retalliate against a foreign adversary...they will be on the next boat out being evacuated...they won't have a home, just like the rest of us.

they give people the means to fight back, they will be regarded as traitors for trying to impede that basic right, and punished accordingly once the threat has been confronted and defeated.

they will probably receive slightly more leniant terms with the latter.

I still believe churchill called it about 70 years too early.

and if this island should be conquered, either in whole or in large part subjugated, it will be the people from the new world that will continue the fight, until we can be freed.

now, mr politician/MI5/judiciary or whoever else in the corridors of power trolls these forums.

you have f***ed up bigtime, THIS, IF YOU DO NOT ACT AND REPENT NOW, WILL BE THE FUTURE OF YOUR CHILDREN, AND OURS.

VERY,VERY SOON.

CHURCHILL WAS RIGHT.

KENNEDY WAS RIGHT

REAGAN WAS RIGHT

PLAYTIME IS OVER.

What next? A footballer nicknamed "Pop" Robson?

Wow Trampy - someone who remembers "Pop" Robson. I'm impressed...! :)

My surname is Robson, and sometime around 1972, an older kid in the street dubbed me with the nick-name "Pop" - because of the then well-known Newcastle footballer Bryan "Pop" Robson.

That nick-name stuck for many years, and it reminds me of happy childhood times. Thanks mate - you cheered me up with just one word tonight. POP..!!!! ;)

XYY

Wow Trampy - someone who remembers "Pop" Robson. I'm impressed...! :)

My surname is Robson, and sometime around 1972, an older kid in the street dubbed me with the nick-name "Pop" - because of the then well-known Newcastle footballer Bryan "Pop" Robson.

That nick-name stuck for many years, and it reminds me of happy childhood times. Thanks mate - you cheered me up with just one word tonight. POP..!!!! ;)

XYY

You are obviously the rightful heir to the name!

Long live the Pop!

Corbyn was rather stone faced when Benn sat down.

Obviously recognises a future challenger for the leadership!

Benn will challenge for the leadership of which party? Not Labour, that's for sure. The rank and file membership are sick of the right wing of the Parliamentary Labour Party and they are the ones who pick the leaders under party rules now.

Yes, but all Labour supporters know that Corbyn and his pals have no chance of winning a general election.

The same way he had no chance of becoming leader ?

Truth really can be stranger than fiction.

Doh - I must have heard an edited down version, interesting bit at 12mins in

I don't agree with his final conclusion, but it was a cracking speech no doubt about it. FWIW, I think his father would have been proud of him even I don't suppose he would have agree either.