House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

spyguy

Alan Yentob - Ha Ha F Off

He's stepped down but will continue to work for the BBC and be paid by the BBC.

You've only got to work as Director for 50 days to walk away with half-a-million quid pension fund, er who was that?

'Makes' the wrong word.

Say something for 5 minutes then show some telly made elsewhere is more apt.

Naturally.

Nice to see the BBC trust decided it was not in their interests to investigate more.

Convenient.

I have met Yentob a few times (as a friend of a friend, not professionally) and always felt uncomfortable in his company, there was no apparent reason for this, he was always friendly, but still there was something about him that made me feel quite uncomfortable.

I have met Yentob a few times (as a friend of a friend, not professionally) and always felt uncomfortable in his company, there was no apparent reason for this, he always was friendly, but still there was something about him that made me feel quite uncomfortable.

?

I know the feeling, people with an entirely false front where their social behaviour is so clearly fake, learned, and out-of-kilter with their real selves. I encountered a couple at social events when I worked in London. You avoided them like the plague but would struggle to say exactly what they were doing wrong.

Nope, more like the feeling that evil was lurking behind the friendly facade.

How interesting! That's called intuition. Even blokes have it! :blink:

Nope, more like the feeling that evil was lurking behind the friendly facade.

mmmm - I put 2+2 together when you typed this - wont go into details but you can probably work it out with other aspects of this story.

Probably way off but who knows....

mmmm - I put 2+2 together when you typed this - wont go into details but you can probably work it out with other aspects of this story.

His moral compass is rock solid. A children's charity is perfect for someone with his priorities.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3246994/Yentob-branded-journalists-Savile-expos-traitors-BBC.html

You think he does unspeakable things to chicks?

I know the feeling, people with an entirely false front where their social behaviour is so clearly fake, learned, and out-of-kilter with their real selves. I encountered a couple at social events when I worked in London. You avoided them like the plague but would struggle to say exactly what they were doing wrong.

Yep, that's what I meant.

I'm not going to add anything else to this thread as ccc's post is going in a very 'dangerous' direction, from which I hereby distance myself. It wasn't my intention to insinuate anything like ccc seems to be insinuating.

Kids-Company-founder-Cami-001.jpg

Yep, that's what I meant.

I'm not going to add anything else to this thread as ccc's post is going in a very 'dangerous' direction, from which I hereby distance myself. It wasn't my intention to insinuate anything like ccc seems to be insinuating.

I've not insinuated anything. Just saying I have put 2+2 together about certain things. That could end up as 4, or 5, or 576, or 34675.