HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413

I think she just discovered sex and her fame and money has allowed her to indulge that sexuality without constrictions placed on other women.

I also think that she has massively reinvented herself - for enormous financial benefit - from the Hannah Montana Disney character to some kind of bisexual sex addict singer character? She seems to be having lots of fun and making loads of money out of it.

What I find interesting is the transformation, as mentioned above, and I wonder how her fan base of teenage girls think about it - presumably they love it as they have gone along for the ride. But I am just trying to get my head around girls in their teens watching their idol on stage wearing an enormous, ahem, adult s*x aid.

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416

I think she's a quirky, funny and talented performer who knows exactly what she's doing. She does just enough to horrify parents, without alienating her fanbase. She reminds me a lot of Madonna - but if anything has carried off an even greater reinvention and is more highly tuned to the current youth zeitgeist (gender fluidity, sexual openness, body modification, recreational drug use, - even kindness to animals).

And chatroulette wrecking ball. Possibly one of the best things ever committed to YouTube.

And the fact I'm able to post all of the above as someone way outside of her target audience is a reasonable achievement in itself (I had no idea who she was a few years ago).

HOLA4417

Well shes either really smart and putting this all on for publicity - and its working great.

Or shes nuts and will be found dead with a drugs overdose in a few years.

I go for option #2

HOLA4418

I haven't seen this latest puerile (puellaile?) attempt to shock but at the time of her last successful stunt to make the media give her coverage she was moaning about how hard she was having to work.

Whereas Madonna is one smart cookie and rapidly set her own agenda MC gives me the impression that she is another heavily-controlled dupe with a very astute management. As soon as she says no to the latest stunt or wants to choose her next song or have a say in its production she will be flagged as difficult and the next Disney Princess gone bad will be wheeled out to provide faux shock for the under 15s.

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425

Archived