House Price Crash Forum

Looking For A C# Asp .net Dev

uro_who

I will happily act as an intermediary to smooth the process. I will even wear a wig and have shiny hair and pointy shoes and everything. I will only charge 20% margin.

Twit me. Or twit me. Or linked out me. Whatever its called these days.

I will happily act as an intermediary to smooth the process. I will even wear a wig and have shiny hair and pointy shoes and everything. I will only charge 20% margin.

Ha ha Mr CCC. I could do that job, but it's a bit of a way from my house! :blink:

Hey, I'm not some shiny suit recruitment agent, I genuinely can't pm, I know it come across like that, I was pissed on Saturday and lurking.

If some site admin in willing to pass on my email/LinkedIn I will happily oblige.

Well done Developer, you have tracked us down. Step one completed;-)

Sorry to be sorry obtuse, I'm just looking for a way to keep my HPC account vaguely anonymous! All of my twitter accounts have my name related and I need to set up a new email to set up a new anon Twitter account.

If only the PM service worked!

Hey, I'm not some shiny suit recruitment agent, I genuinely can't pm, I know it come across like that, I was pissed on Saturday and lurking.

If some site admin in willing to pass on my email/LinkedIn I will happily oblige.

Are you on Twitter? I'll DM you there?

I was just being facetious. I should have added a random smily :D

Archived