House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Eagle

Pbs Newshour Uses Russian Airstrike Footage While Claiming U.s. Airstrike Successes

In their

yesterday about Islamic State financing and the claimed U.S. hits on oil trucks they used the videos Russia provided without revealing the source. You can see the Russian videos played within an interview with a U.S. military spokesperson

The U.S. military spokesperson speaks on camera about U.S. airforce hits against the Islamic State. The video cuts to footage taken by Russian airplanes hitting oil tanks and then trucks. The voice-over while showing the Russian video with the Russians blowing up trucks says: "For the first time the U.S. is attacking oil delivery trucks." The video then cuts back to the U.S. military spokesperson.

At no point is the Russian campaign mentioned or the source of the footage revealed.

http://www.moonofalabama.org/2015/11/pbs-uses-russian-airstrike-videos-to-claim-us-airstrike-successes.html

Is there anybody who still believes anything the MSM say? :wacko:

The above linked article is well worth a read as it's packed with links to other articles that expose the lies and double games by the western governments involved with IS.

It's misleading but is the point of the video to embed in the viewers mind that there's little difference now between the two nations. It's being presented as they're both sort of on the same side (for the time being at any rate). It'll be interesting to see how it all transpires in the fullness of time - in a centralised NWO sort of way.

So I've seen a map like this on various news website (legitimacy obviously a question mark), even the BBC had it online for a short time

_85957922_syria_us_russian_airstrikes_62

It appears to me, that there is a distinct lack of sustained bombing in IS/rebel contested areas. In fact I would have thought most of US and a good portion of Russian air strikes would have been in those areas...but no

So I've seen a map like this on various news website (legitimacy obviously a question mark), even the BBC had it online for a short time

_85957922_syria_us_russian_airstrikes_62

It appears to me, that there is a distinct lack of sustained bombing in IS/rebel contested areas. In fact I would have thought most of US and a good portion of Russian air strikes would have been in those areas...but no

The BBC regularly publishes updated versions of this map.

The US is supposed to be bombing IS in Iraq, rather than Syria, so I don't know who in the coalition is responsible for the blue hits.