House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wahoo

Andrew Neal's Message To 'islamist Scumbags'

Populist shite he read of an autocue.

Apologies for my cynicism.

BTW - he lives in France.

The Mali rant should be good as well.

Mali national anthem played before all EPL games next week.

Populist shite he read of an autocue.

​Well said.

​And where is his message to the warmongering scumbags who have been bombing the middle east for profit for the past 15 years?

Actually I don't know who he is. :mellow: I'll bet ISIS are frightened! :wacko:

I remember Neal back in the eighties when he was supposedly young, except he had that same ruddy face, receding hair line and looked about sixty.

Now God knows how he has managed to stay looking pretty much the same, old, but not very old for the last thirty years. He almost looks his age these days and one assumes a wig or hair transplant.

Being one of the big media beasts of political commentary, I think he is part of a trinity with Humphreys and Boulton of Sky, does mean you can get any chick you want.....

https://i.guim.co.uk/img/static/sys-images/Observer/Pix/pictures/2015/8/15/1439652395926/-Secret-s-out--Andrew-Nei-010.jpg?w=620&q=85&auto=format&sharp=10&s=d702295eb12f791370c1f2e45e79d6d4

At least Andrew Neil didn't call them "so-called Islamic State" as every UK minister was media trained to do, so whenever one is interviewed about terrorism you hear the phrase 20 or 30 times.

Ooopps.....Got his name wrong. Neil...

Sorry Andrew.

No harm done. Private Eye always spells Brillo's name wrong - Neill - because apparently it annoys him.

I don't actually mind the guy. I enjoyed his IS rant. And now that Jezza's quit Newsnight, Neill is the about only "hard griller" left at the BBC.

Its nothing to do with Islam though.

it isn't, but that's not the type of islam you will be dealing with.

if you disagree,we will crucify you!

It would actually be better to understand the motivations of IS rather than go on a rant.

Maybe it sounds a bit mad, but to me getting angry with IS, is a bit like getting angry with a crocodile for biting your leg off.

It would actually be better to understand the motivations of IS rather than go on a rant.

Maybe it sounds a bit mad, but to me getting angry with IS, is a bit like getting angry with a crocodile for biting your leg off.

It would be even better to forget about IS and expose those that created it and support it.