House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

Education Standards Dropping Or Hpc University Success?

I can't find my original post from summer last year, but I've been and done an MA course to tackle my own frustrations and boredom. I've just found out I've been awarded a distinction for my efforts. So either we have confirmation that education standards have indeed fallen or just maybe some of the stuff posted on here is actually useful in a constructive way for anyone wanting to use the info.

I've got a nice big bottle of bubbly chilled in fridge to drink tonight.

Congrats. It's usually hard to get a distiction. Was your thesis on the Daily Mail? :huh:

I can't find my original post from summer last year, but I've been and done an MA course to tackle my own frustrations and boredom. I've just found out I've been awarded a distinction for my efforts. So either we have confirmation that education standards have indeed fallen or just maybe some of the stuff posted on here is actually useful in a constructive way for anyone wanting to use the info.

Fantastic! Well done indeed.

Great stuff, well done.

Politics, so I have found this site a useful source of ideas and information. So there is at least some use for this site.

I hope we are all credited at the bottom of your thesis. :blink:

Never had a certificate for anything.......I certify myself.

.....nobody needs to pay for a piece of paper to tell them what they already know, learnt because they are interested and done for themselves for nothing.....nothing to prove.....on trust. ;)

They give degrees away like confetti these daysm

They don't give anything away..........everything you learn takes passion, interest and hard work.....what you 'pay for' is something they hope others will pay you extra for....that is how they hope it will contine to work........