House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

libitina

Next Sale

Thanks for that Libitinia.

I always buy my entire years worth of clothing in the next sale! Every December 27th I am down there grabbing stuff off the rails. Don't bother trying it on as I know the colours and sizes that suit me. Usually spend around £300. Has to be said that the tailoring of the clothes from Next is really top notch and the clothes usually last for years.

This year I'll be ordering from the comfort of my own home thanks to the link you provided.

I've just had a quick look and written down some items already. Wool Trousers reduced from £44.99 to £22.49. Moleskin jeans half price! Roll on Christmas!

Thanks again.

Well, that's me spent up.

Now I need coffee....

I was buying wholesale a leather coat supplied to Next that they retailed out at £249. Cost to me, only differance being the label, £48 and do you think I got Next discounts ? So you see the sales just mean your not getting ripped of by as bigger margin.

I retailed it out at £125 did it fly? No of course not, people would rather buy a brand than buy value.

My wifes sister works for Next so they trip to the company shop in Leeds every couple of weeks. My family look like models in the Next catalogue :) It is good quality stuff, bit like M&S used to be, only much more stylish.

Well, that's me spent up.

Now I need coffee....

Unfortunately I normally spend all of my money instore and so don't have a VIP account like yourself Libitinia. I have to wait until the 27th :( I hope they've got stuff left by then!