House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

longtomsilver

Urgent! Sexual Harrassment.

Quickie... Working my shift in a chain pub, absolute gone to sh** moral is at rock bottom.

At 11.05 (on camera) my boss (he has become a nob since getting deputy manager badge) in high jinx came up to me and rubbed his hand on my ***** and licked my face

What would you do.

Sexual Harassment, go out with a bang.

It felt really uncomfortable.

Thanks.

Sorry if I have seemed to make light of it. You have been sexually assaulted and are clearly upset by it.

Go to the police ASAP.

He's done it again. Front and then hand up the backside. I'm not planning on sticking with this job (new one starts in a few weeks) and have no reason to come back to this town once I leave.

There is CCTV I'm well aware of the camera positions. I do know that they conveniently lose the footage when the bouncers kick people out and police are almost as complicit.

Lost for words really if this is true. I guess go to the police and possibly you might get compo from the employer to make it go away.

In all seriousness I do wonder if your house husband lifestyle, to your high earning wife, has in some way made you come across as an attractive target.

I'm home now and the incident is really bothering me. I can't help but think what if the perpetrator took sexual pleasure out of groping me and thinking about all the possible outcomes there are a few members of female staff that are school friends of our neighbours children and something like this would be certain to get back to them such is the rumour mill round are way. It's a catch 22 situation, I feel like I'm being petty, utterly embarrassed and humiliated and can't get the act out of my mind.... this wasn't a fleeting brush past bit a full on assault lasting maybe 10 seconds or more.

I'm home now and the incident is really bothering me. I can't help but think what if the perpetrator took sexual pleasure out of groping me and thinking about all the possible outcomes there are a few members of female staff that are school friends of our neighbours children and something like this would be certain to get back to them such is the rumour mill round are way. It's a catch 22 situation, I feel like I'm being petty, utterly embarrassed and humiliated and can't get the act out of my mind.... this wasn't a fleeting brush past bit a full on assault lasting maybe 10 seconds or more.

I can only repeat what I have already said. report it to the police as soon as possible.

In the current climate your employer will not want to be caught covering up the incidents, they will co-operate if they have any sense. I doubt the man who assaulted you is so important to the business that they will wish to protect him at your expense.

It was a woman so it might not be taken so seriously. Nope I misread that. Somehow I thought boss was a woman. :blink:

Knee him.

Actually I think that might be my first reaction, although this has never happened to me.

Get a copy of the CCTV footage, and escalate to a more senior manager (off site if necessary). Call the police if they do not take immediate action (and that option remains to you even if they do - any decent manager will be supportive).

I was sexually assaulted as a teen. I did nothing, and it only got worse - and the emotional fallout ruined a lot of my twenties as a result. This guy is on a power trip and needs to be stopped.

You don't have to put up with this, mate. Your feelings are very common and completely valid ones btw.

Four options

1. Smash him

2. Smash him

3. Smash him

Sorry I forgot the fourth, smash him.