HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412

Behave yourself young man.

There's about 3mn Muslims in the UK who by and large haven't killed anyone.

i don't subscribe to the claim that Islam is the 'religion of peace' - nor is Christianity.

But people should bear in mind - assuming that these Paris attacks are the work of ISIS/Sunnis, that Shi'ite muslims are at least fighting ISIS. Which is more than the West is generally doing.

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415

Hello Johnny...I said nothing of the sort...shame on you for skim reading and working off your own preconceptions...again :)

My point was...

1) Russia and the US are currently at loggerheads over everything...including Syria where Russia are in bed with Hezbollah...and the political shenanigans have even spread to Football and Athletics. So a US-Russian alliance against anyone is unlikely.

2) Learn to read for irony. No Nation State has gone anywhere near declaring war against Islam. Everybody is fighting ISIS, ISIL, Al Quaeda, the Easter Bunny...whatever. They're fighting "terrorists"...to the point where in Syria, the US/Russia claim to both be fighting terrorism despite being on opposite sides. It doesn't matter wether you, me or anybody else thinks Islam is peaceful or not...no one is or ever will officially declare war on Islam.

P

Burma? They are expelling their Muslim population.

HOLA4416
HOLA4417

Strange no jihad in Burma. Perhaps jihad only against rich, profitable countries?

In this case presumably because the French are bombing ISIS in Syria.. so it's tit for tat.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-34372892

Russia and the US are probably higher priority targets but presumably just harder to hit. Bet the security agencies are sh*tting it now though.

HOLA4418

In this case presumably because the French are bombing ISIS in Syria.. so it's tit for tat.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-34372892

Russia and the US are probably higher priority targets but presumably just harder to hit. Bet the security agencies are sh*tting it now though.

Well innocent Russian civilians have already paid a price recently.

ISIS needs to be totally wiped off the map.

Terrorist attacks will inevitable cause a backlash in Europe. It risks an escalation harming innocent people such as genuine refugees.

European governments will have to handle the situation expertly.

Unfortunately i can't think of a single European politician capable of providing intelligent leadership. They are pretty well all hapless clowns.

HOLA4419

Well innocent Russian civilians have already paid a price recently.

ISIS needs to be totally wiped off the map.

Terrorist attacks will inevitable cause a backlash in Europe. It risks an escalation harming innocent people such as genuine refugees.

Unfortunately i can't think of a single European politician capable of providing intelligent leadership. They are pretty well all hapless clowns.

Are you counting Putin as a European politician?

HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423

If European governments were going to do that they would have been wiser than to accept them into the EU in the first place.

Other than perhaps women and children I don't see how you can practically determine which are genuine or not.

HOLA4424

Times running out for a lot of Europe's political elite.

My money is on Hollande and Merkel not making it through 2016.

I get the impression a number of EU nations are on a hair-trigger now, and there will be a backlash against immigrants.

I can envisage some EU governments falling as a result of such a backlash. In particular, I fear fascist organisations taking over.

HOLA4425

If European governments were going to do that they would have been wiser than to accept them into the EU in the first place.

Other than perhaps women and children I don't see how you can practically determine which are genuine or not.

Well when Merkel opened the gates to all and sundry she guaranteed that any system vetting refugees and immigrants would be overwhelmed. It was an utterly, utterly stupid thing to do.

Archived