House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Masked Tulip

Why Did She Get 8 Years?

The girl who pretended to be a man and who, according to the media reports, had sex several times with a woman has been sentenced to 8 years.

Why did she get 8 years? I am not sure what she was convicted of exactly? Rape? Misrepresentation?

I think about 8 years is what a man gets for rape? Is that right? Surely she didn't get 8 years for just miisrepresenting herself?

I find it difficult to believe that a woman can have sex, on numerous occasions allegedly, and not realise that the 'man' that she is having sex with is in fact a woman - but apparently the jury did believe so.

I don't know about you lot but every woman I have made love with - being serious about this - has been fascinated by my willy wanting to look at it, watch it, touch it, etc. Isn't this a normal part of a healthy, active sexual relationship between a man and a woman... or between a man and a man for that matter?

Women are naturally curious about the willy of the man they are making love with. From a purely health POV it is arguably a self-preservation thing as well.

Was anything mentioned in court about what went on here - was some kind of feeldoe dildo used or was it a strap-on? I ask, not for gratuitous reasons, but just trying to wonder how you would not know? A strap-on would involved a harness, and hence bulk around the waist and thighs, of some description would it not?

Doesn't 8 years seem harsh? Or am I missing something?

--------

(Btw, in the DM yesterday there was another case of a UK female school teacher having alleged sex with a pupil or pupils - was going to post it but I couldn't find the big thread on the subject.)

imo it was a 50 shades of grey scenario plus a blindfold.

When it turned out to be Mz Grey, the victim felt well and truly duped.

Sentence does seem harsh to me. What sort of sex crime would get a man an 8 year sentence?

Yes. It's insane.

We shouldn't need telling but: Have sex with people you love and trust; with your eyes open and the lights on, whilst fully concious of what you're doing.

imo it was a 50 shades of grey scenario plus a blindfold.

When it turned out to be Mz Grey, the victim felt well and truly duped.

Sentence does seem harsh to me. What sort of sex crime would get a man an 8 year sentence?

Ah OK. So some kind of bondage blindfold thing going on?

I know that the quality made dildoes are made from silicon these days - and some apparently can, ahem, pump liquid - but a simple google online of female thoughts on such toys and you will see for yourself that many women feel that they do not feel like the real thing.

The man who said yes to a nice cup of tea turned out to be a lady.

8 years seems about normal for any tea related crime.

On the plus side if you get drunk and sleep with a tranny you can claim compensation now and have her sent down for 8 years hard labour.

According to wikipedia... male rape only became a crime in England & Wales in 2003... in Scotland in 2008 and in NI in 2009.

But...

'However, in neither England and Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland can a female be legally charged with 'rape'. (she must be instead charged with other offenses such as Sexual Assault, or Assault by Penetration).'

'However, in neither England and Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland can a female be legally charged with 'rape'. (she must be instead charged with other offenses such as Sexual Assault, or Assault by Penetration).'

I don't understand. Isn't there a complicated beverage metaphor ?

I don't understand. Isn't there a complicated beverage metaphor ?

Even if you drink your tea so crazy hot you cannot taste it, people have no right to serve up Earl Grey when you only asked for PG Tips. And you (somehow) bear no responsibility for not knowing what you're drinking.

Thanks.

So it was an internet relationship and she insisted that her victim wore a mask whenever she arrived - a Fifty Shades kind of thing it sounds like.

8 years each for 3 counts to be served concurrently. So sounds as if each sexual act has been treated as a rape - is that right?

I think she needs mental counselling/therapy rather than a jail sentence personally. Bizarre really that she targeted the victim she did when, if she had gone on to various bisexual and lesbian dating sites, she probably would have found gay or bisexual women interested in what she appears to be interested in/was offering.