House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bossybabe

'man Sought For Solo Sex Act On Train'

What is the consensus here - if he was alone and no-one was watching (horrified) then is it a crime? (perhaps apart from the cleaning bill).

But white and black tracksuit - surely that is a crime?

There's a few people uploaded onto youtube having a quick one.

Search "Train Masturbation" or "British Guy Train Masturbates"

In my early 20s I was on a train, in a corner seat, when a young bloke opposite started trying to chat me up. He was minus one leg, so I felt sorry for him, but I did not want to be chatted up, and after a few minutes' polite conversation I sat back and pretended to nod off.

As the train pulled into the station he sort of fell forward, almost on to me, and I realised he had not only been w*nking, but was at that very moment spurting it all over my shoes. I was too shocked to say anything - he was very red in the face and mumbled 'Sorry'. I got off the train in a daze. There had been other people sitting just across the aisle, including a pair of girls about my own age - they hadn't noticed anything and were almost more shocked than I was. I did try telling a British Rail bloke on the platform, but he just shrugged and said it wasn't his job.

What p*ssed me off more than anything was that my shoes were new, and I had to throw them away.

In my early 20s I was on a train, in a corner seat, when a young bloke opposite started trying to chat me up. He was minus one leg, so I felt sorry for him, but I did not want to be chatted up, and after a few minutes' polite conversation I sat back and pretended to nod off.

As the train pulled into the station he sort of fell forward, almost on to me, and I realised he had not only been w*nking, but was at that very moment spurting it all over my shoes. I was too shocked to say anything - he was very red in the face and mumbled 'Sorry'. I got off the train in a daze. There had been other people sitting just across the aisle, including a pair of girls about my own age - they hadn't noticed anything and were almost more shocked than I was. I did try telling a British Rail bloke on the platform, but he just shrugged and said it wasn't his job.

What p*ssed me off more than anything was that my shoes were new, and I had to throw them away.

He could have got eight years for that.

What is it about public transport?

A woman once told me that she had had a fantasy about giving her boyfriend a blow-job on the tube home from central London after a night out. She had timed all the stops on the bakerloo line to identify the biggest gap between stops in preparation. One night as they left Paddington she undid his trousers and tried to get it done before Warwick Avenue. Fortunately no-one got on at Warwick Avenue, and he was done by Maida Vale. Back then it would have been embarrassing to have got caught, but I don't imagine it would have been considered worthy of a criminal prosecution.

You have shared this story with us before. I have shared this.

Driving along the main dual carriageway into Swansea one night about midnight I got overtaken by a coach - there was a light on above the driver's seat. Sat upon the driver, naked and facing him, was a woman bouncing up and down.

I thought to myself "Funny time of night for yoga!".

In Railway ISpy, a monopede w*nker is worth thirty points.

Why? I'm sure you are supposed to feed leather?

I think searching for "w@nker" is a waste of police time. They will find many. This person may have "failed to act like a gentleman" on public transport, but is probably not public enemy No. 1! :blink:

I am always amused by Mrs Bears "monopedal onanist story". I don't think he will be welcome in the Pin club!

A woman once told me that she had had a fantasy about giving her boyfriend a blow-job on the tube home from central London after a night out. She had timed all the stops on the bakerloo line to identify the biggest gap between stops in preparation. One night as they left Paddington she undid his trousers and tried to get it done before Warwick Avenue. Fortunately no-one got on at Warwick Avenue, and he was done by Maida Vale. Back then it would have been embarrassing to have got caught, but I don't imagine it would have been considered worthy of a criminal prosecution.

Definitely one to marry.

I bet he was "sorry" probably more so for getting caught!