House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SarahBell

Do You Want Tea?

Very wise! Would you like to be an Angel in the Piniverse?

I think that is dangerous. A lot of males will look at that from the perspective of the lady inviting the bloke back to her place and asking whether he fancies a cuppa. So quite a few men will identify the woman as the person offering the tea. Watch it in that context and it is a*se over tits.

I think that is dangerous. A lot of males will look at that from the perspective of the lady inviting the bloke back to her place and asking whether he fancies a cuppa. So quite a few men will identify the woman as the person offering the tea. Watch it in that context and it is a*se over tits.

I make the tea! Some ladies don't want it! I got one a special cab ride home! I was a bit disappointed, but I am not a cad! :wacko:

Not watch the vid but isn't "netflix and chill"[1] the innocuous phrase used for what Private Eye used to (still does?) refer to as "discussing Uganda"?

[1] My source: http://www.theguardian.com/media/shortcuts/2015/sep/29/how-netflix-and-chill-became-code-for-casual-sex

Can't really be assed to watch it.

Did the tea use a condom?

Did the tea say yes then decide afterwards it was too drunk?

Is the tea holed up in the Ecuadorean embassy?

I am not even going to give whatever drivel that is the time of day.

I'm confused. I thought you were supposed to ask someone in for coffee. Tea would never be an option.

Well, that has left me confused....

Any young lass who`s out after 4 is begging for it according to the book of Pin?

The "Book pf Pin" shines light through a forest of darkness. It will show wisdom you didn't even realise you didn't want to know. :unsure:

And there's a supplement at the back, which is all about carburetters, for they are fiddly, and will teach patience. And you mustn't lose any bits. :wacko:

I'm confused. I thought you were supposed to ask someone in for coffee. Tea would never be an option.

Yes coffee will work better. And then the other person asks if you "want to see their etchings"! :blink:

Sexual interaction is fundamentally not remotely similar to tea-making because of the emotional investment and ego validation (or otherwise) that people attach to it as an interaction. To equate sex to a regular transactional interaction says a lot about the person making the video. While sexual consent is undoubtedly a subject that does need some clarification, this smug, sanctimonious bullsh*t is the opposite of helpful.

"Do you want to stroke my ferret" never seems to fail ...

That's because you have found a proper "Yorkshire burd" like my ex wife. If they think it's a rat, they are probably from Lincoln or somewhere similarly uncultured! If it is a rat, you are better off with those Cheltenham "ladies"! They won't know the difference, and they are dirtier than a badger's ****.

Brings a whole new meaning to the term 'tea bags'...

It's ******** though really. Most of the problems with consent stem from the fact that if the woman changes her mind after consent and claims she was raped, it's her word against his. In the old days courts tended to side with men,now they tend to side with women.

What the video ought to say is 'If you're making a cup of tea for someone, make sure the whole encounter is witnessed by an independent third party or at least video it on your phone.'

The Victorians come in for a lot of stick but there was a very good reason why they had the chaperone system.

Wasn't sure where to put this...but he must have been a very, very naughty boy :blink:

It requires the man disclose any planned sexual activity to the police or face up to five years in prison.

The order - which was drawn up by magistrates in Northallerton, North Yorkshire, and extended in York - reads: "You must disclose the details of any female including her name, address and date of birth.

"You must do this at least 24 hours prior to any sexual activity taking place."

P

In order for that to work as intended, it really needs to be the lady who submits the consent form.