House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Frank Hovis

Games For Android Phone - Specific Requirements

I have a specific requirement which has so far proven unresponsive to google.

I want a "build" type game where you don't have to do very much and is single player.

The nearest that I have come is Clash of Clans and if that had a single player option then that would be it. As it is you patiently build everything then somebody who has made in-App purchases sweeps in and wipes you out.

The basic requirement is that there are no time demands - I don't want to have to sit there playing it for hours on end, more like five or ten minutes; I don't want to have to keep doing something every few hours or risk everything being destroyed. Plus whilst I want it to start simply I want to be able to steadily improve it over the couple of years that I have the phone.

Is there such a game?

I want a "build" type game where you don't have to do very much and is single player.

The nearest that I have come is Clash of Clans and if that had a single player option then that would be it. As it is you patiently build everything then somebody who has made in-App purchases sweeps in and wipes you out.

The basic requirement is that there are no time demands - I don't want to have to sit there playing it for hours on end, more like five or ten minutes; I don't want to have to keep doing something every few hours or risk everything being destroyed. Plus whilst I want it to start simply I want to be able to steadily improve it over the couple of years that I have the phone.

Is there such a game?

Probably, if you are willing to pay a couple of quid for it. I play Boom Beach (freemium) which I find much easier than Clash of Clans but will still see you regularly wiped out (secret being to collect resources quickly and use them for upgrades before going offline).

It's not classic 'build' game, Frank...more of a puzzle...but it passes the time :)

If you can resist the temptation to cheat, you're a better man than me!

P

I didn't expect to hear that from you Jesus! :blink:

But then I am God's worst Angel! Black wings for me I think. ;)

Is there such a game?

Didn't think you were a fan of video games.