House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thecrashingisles

Trump Overtaken In Polls By Man Who Attacked His Mother With A Hammer

And tried to stab a relative.

Even more bizarrely he says that anyone who says he didn't violently attack people with weapons is smearing him.

On top of that he thinks the Egyptian pyramids were built to store grain.

Ben Carson is like some automaton. I've never seen him sad, happy, excited, angry, spirited, anything. He just sits there with the same aloof, half asleep demeanor all the time. Its quite incredible. Like he's had a personality bypass or something.

Ben Carson is like some automaton. I've never seen him sad, happy, excited, angry, spirited, anything. He just sits there with the same aloof, half asleep demeanor all the time. Its quite incredible. Like he's had a personality bypass or something.

He learnt neurosugery by practising on himself.

What is the nomination criteria in the US..?

They seem to attract a lot of loonies. And the loonies seem to be popular.

I wonder if the people voting over in the US spend too much time watching telly?

I wonder if the people voting over in the US spend too much time watching telly?

I think Kim Kardashian would do surprisingly well if she stood.

Don't laugh. We have Farage and Corbyn. And if you think our mainstream politicians look worse than those, you've hit upon the reason for your observation.

Do you have lots of money ie hundreds of millions +.

If the answer is yes you qualify. No other criteria matters, having money qualifies you immediately to be elected President.

Do you have lots of money ie hundreds of millions +.

If the answer is yes you qualify. No other criteria matters, having money qualifies you immediately to be elected President.

That's not working too well for Jeb Bush.

That's not working too well for Jeb Bush.

Kate Bush for president. -_-

Mr Carson sounds a sensible as chips and custard on toast, with pickled onions! :blink:

Off topic, but what were the pyramids used for?

Does anyone actually know this?

Grain storage seems as good as the crazy 'tomb' theory

Is there any real empirical evidence the Egyptians even built them?

Arab/middle easterner inferiority complex? They don't seem to be building towers in Dubai for any other reason than to prove they're bigger and better. It would be far cheaper to build a few 400ft towers instead of one 2000ft one. Perhaps someone told them the ancient Greeks had a 'really big cube' and they felt the need to upstage them...

Arab/middle easterner inferiority complex? They don't seem to be building towers in Dubai for any other reason than to prove they're bigger and better. It would be far cheaper to build a few 400ft towers instead of one 2000ft one. Perhaps someone told them the ancient Greeks had a 'really big cube' and they felt the need to upstage them...

The Greeks had a big wooden horse! :blink::blink:

Don't laugh. We have Farage and Corbyn. And if you think our mainstream politicians look worse than those, you've hit upon the reason for your observation.

I don't know..

Corbyn is a bit like Ron Paul. Kooky but brings something fresh the the table.

I can't think of a US version of Farage.. do they have a charismatic single issue candidate like that there? (They clearly won't have an anti Euro single issue candidate).

Somehow people like Trump are in a league of their own though. I like them in small doses for their eccentricity and plain talking. But they're just a bit, well, you know.. Barking.

It's even worse than the title to this thread. He fibbed about hitting his mother to make it seem like he came from a rougher background and had to overcome his anger due the bible.

In reality he was a placid kid from a middle-class part of Detriot.

I can't think of a US version of Farage.. do they have a charismatic single issue candidate like that there? (They clearly won't have an anti Euro single issue candidate).

Watch what they say about Mexicans. They do have views on immigration.

Watch what they say about Mexicans. They do have views on immigration.

Not sure quite what your point is in relation to Farage, but sure, there's a very broad spectrum of views on immigration in US politics.

Farage was/is fundamentally a single issue anti Europe campaigner.