House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DTMark

Free Cat Picture

I've had this for a while. It's from someone who was a student at a local school who went door to door selling their own hand drawn pictures to raise some money.

I don't want it any more, but so much work must have gone into it, that I just can't throw it away.

So if you want it, drop me a PM and I'll put it in the post to you.

Don't send me your address yet, as, otherwise, I'll end up collecting a list of peoples' addresses when I will only need the one of the first person to PM me. So if you are the first then I'll revert and ask you for it.

Thanks.

cat-picture.jpg

Is this some sort of deep cover code story for 'launch the attacks next thursday"? If not, that is the oddest post in offtopic I have seen for a good while...

Is this some sort of deep cover code story for 'launch the attacks next thursday"? If not, that is the oddest post in offtopic I have seen for a good while...

Cat people.

I got suckered into buying a similar one of a puppy a few years ago. The girl who knocked on the door was an absolutely knockout Eastern European blonde in her 20s. I fell in love immediately. It was cold, what else was a gent to do but invite her into the warmth and pay £10 for a puppy?

That's not a euphemism by the way.

From our local pretty, buxom, blonde east European con artist I have bought the horse picture, the boat picture, and the tree picture. Never did get to see the pussy.

I have attempted to photograph cats many times. They don't sit still when awake. Certainly not on something like a chair that rocks.

The only way the picture in the OP could have been drawn from life is if it was glued there.

(Speaking from personal experience, superglue around the cat's anus usually works)

(Speaking from personal experience, superglue around the cat's anus usually works)

Sounds like one of these hospital stories where someone turns up at A&E with a cat glued to their knob and an elaborate excuse.

Sounds like one of these hospital stories where someone turns up at A&E with a cat glued to their knob and an elaborate excuse.

If you don't want to use superglue, petroleum jelly can work, but only on polished services as it relies on suction.

I'm beginning to get the feeling that this thread might be going downhill a little bit...

Yes, I was going to post but my comment is no longer relevant :lol:

I have attempted to photograph cats many times. They don't sit still when awake. Certainly not on something like a chair that rocks.

The only way the picture in the OP could have been drawn from life is if it was glued there.

So the chances of this are a million to one, most definitely these Victorian moggie's here are clamped somehow.

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02761/Lolcats__28_2761275k.jpg

I thought a lot of those pictures of cats kissing mice etc from the old days were done with stuffed animals by taxidermists.

There's a stuffed cat 'sleeping' in a basket in a junk shop window near me - it is totally convincing!