House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chronyx

Dax

How is one supposed to use hair pomade type stuff? Well, the using part is easy, and it works well, but does not wash out easily. I assume neither does any of the debris that a working man would get in his hair does either.

Are you supposed to just...get axle grease type stuff all over pillow covers and towels? :unsure:

Hair net. Yes, hair net. Or stocking cap.

If it’s cowlicks or training your hair there is a great routine to use that has been around for over half a century that works great! What you do is apply the pomade into your hair evenly as you can with your hands. Then place a hot towel over and around your hair for a few minutes. Then comb your hair with a heated metal comb. Be sure to test the comb on paper before you use it! The comb should not leave singe marks. Once you comb your hair into the style you want it or the direction you want it to go, place a hair net or stocking cap on your hair until it dries and carefully remove it. Do that for a few months and that will help you train your hair really well.

https://thedappersociety.wordpress.com/faq/

You really should take it out - wash it out and the use conditioner daily. But people who do not do this use some kind of stocking net or cotton skull cap when they go to bed. It stops the pomade getting on the pillow and stops fluff getting stuck to the pomade.

Nice. :D I don't think it does wash out at all, the best thing I can think of is rub hard with an old towel and then wash that separately as this stuff is seriously solid and resilient!