House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Steppenpig

Video Indentification

I know we all like trying to analyse vids. Just out of interest, what nationality do you think this chap might be.

He appears to have kidnapped a small child from a refugee centre. Apparently he was seen more than once.

The authorities haven't commented on the nationality, but I suspect if he was German (or Turkish) he would have been identified by now by the vigilant public. But conversely, if was a visitor staying in a hotel locally, presumably he would also have been identified easily. He doesn't look like he was one of the refugees, i.e. he is probably European or Europeanised. He does look a bit like the sort of type who might work for Aid Organisations though.

http://www.focus.de/regional/videos/seit-einem-monat-in-berlin-verschollen-jetzt-sucht-die-polizei-den-mohamed-entfuehrer-mit-diesem-video_id_5043301.html

German, Austrian, Swedish, Norweigan, Dutch, Icelandic, Danish - in that order. Then Flemish, Luxembourg, French.

Edit:

It is not just how he looks. He is also about his demeanour. How he holds himself. How he walks.

He has quite a flowery camp walk imo.

I was thinking catwalk drag queen type. The beard doesn't really go with that though.

Game over. Spookily, he appears to have been apprehended in the region I was skating/camping in last month. (well, not that weird, as it is easy comuting distance from berlin). It has not specifically been mentioned, but presumably he is German.

German, Austrian, Swedish, Norweigan, Dutch, Icelandic, Danish - in that order. Then Flemish, Luxembourg, French.

Edit:

It is not just how he looks. He is also about his demeanour. How he holds himself. How he walks.

His demeanour was one of the reasons I suspected he wasn't German. I thought he looked too casual. I had him down as Italian.

Good Lord! Perhaps he is not British after all! -_-:o