House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
woody

The Times

Some while ago I reported how miffed I was at the bad reporting in the Times - they had that article about the 3 bods who borrowed £8.5m bought £9m worth of property and were, therefore, worth £9m... remember?

Anyway, I stopped getting the Times delivered.

This morning, I thought "what the hell, lets have a look at the property section". What a waste of 60p. The Bricks & morter section was 16 pages long, of which 9 pages were adverts, 1 the front cover and a few crappy pictures. What a waste of time. I did like the graphs though on page 3 - they are still pretty steep - downwards. That did put a smile on my face!!!

Some while ago I reported how miffed I was at the bad reporting in the Times - they had that article about the 3 bods who borrowed £8.5m bought £9m worth of property and were, therefore, worth £9m... remember?

Anyway, I stopped getting the Times delivered.

This morning, I thought "what the hell, lets have a look at the property section". What a waste of 60p. The Bricks & morter section was 16 pages long, of which 9 pages were adverts, 1 the front cover and a few crappy pictures. What a waste of time. I did like the graphs though on page 3 - they are still pretty steep - downwards. That did put a smile on my face!!!

Haven't seen todays paper but a lot of EA's cut right back on advertising in December so most property sections will seem rather thin right now.