Fillings Rot Other Teeth Warn Dentists

davidg

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446

All that polishing teeth dentists do just makes more abrasions for the stains to sit in.

Vets have caught on now and will polish your pets teeth under anesthetic for a small fortune.

My parrot has no teeth. Just a lot of swear words!

Dentists now do not do as much fillings as they used to! They are not paid per filling now, and so are reluctant to do it.

HOLA447
HOLA448

I have a gap in my teeth, but it's OK, I am gradually filling it with plaque.

That's Christmas Pudding from last Christmas, innit?

HOLA449
HOLA4410

The article fails to explain the mechanism by which adjacent teeth are placed at greater risk.

Damaged by the drill straying to the other teeth IIRC.

It makes sense to me as when the subject comes up (rarely, but maybe once a year at work) people either have no fillings or several; not one.

HOLA4411

Damaged by the drill straying to the other teeth IIRC.

It makes sense to me as when the subject comes up (rarely, but maybe once a year at work) people either have no fillings or several; not one.

I have two - one on either side. Not sure how that adds to the evidence.

HOLA4412

I have two - one on either side. Not sure how that adds to the evidence.

I suppose they could as well, it's not a lengthy conversation.

I'm sure I've thrown this in before but somebody punted that if you have no fillings by your mid twenties then you're unlikely to get any as you have strong teeth.

As the corollary's true this sounds right to me.

HOLA4413

I suppose they could as well, it's not a lengthy conversation.

I'm sure I've thrown this in before but somebody punted that if you have no fillings by your mid twenties then you're unlikely to get any as you have strong teeth.

As the corollary's true this sounds right to me.

My fillings and another 4 back teeth getting removed were due to having German measles or something at the age they were coming through - so they didnt form properly.

Apart from that - every visit for the last 10 years has been very straightforward. If only my car services and MOT's were the same. :blink:

HOLA4414

My fillings and another 4 back teeth getting removed were due to having German measles or something at the age they were coming through - so they didnt form properly.

Apart from that - every visit for the last 10 years has been very straightforward. If only my car services and MOT's were the same. :blink:

Indeed! I have a few filllings, and they haven't been touched for over ten years! I believe most of them were un necessary, but it was profitable to do it! I've not had a toothache since I was 5, and they are your baby teeth.

Archived