House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Patfig

Back To The Future Itv Player

Hi All

Just sat down with the kids to watch this on ITV player as we couldn't do so yesterday and it isn't there.

Does anyone know why ITV player has a b[g gap in it with the back to the future films missing?

Hi All

Just sat down with the kids to watch this on ITV player as we couldn't do so yesterday and it isn't there.

Does anyone know why ITV player has a b[g gap in it with the back to the future films missing?

Usually this means that they've bought the rights to show the film 'live', but not paid up for the rights to show it on-demand.

£2.49 on Youtube.

It probably will be on ITV again in a few days.

Edit:,

On ITV2 on Sunday at 2PM the first film is being shown again.... followed immediately by the second film and, guess what, the third film then follows it.

Alas, my initial HPC answer should have been for you to build yourself a Time-travelling De Lorean and go back in.... :)

Not that I condone streaming media websites per se, but there are plenty of them (free) but require a good broadband.

yify tv is pretty good, just google it as we don't hyperlink to anything dodgy here.

Guest eight

Hi All

The word "spook" was edited out, I notice. Can't have a racially abusive term being used in a scene depicting somebody being racially abusive.

£2.49 on Youtube.

It probably will be on ITV again in a few days.

Edit:,

On ITV2 on Sunday at 2PM the first film is being shown again.... followed immediately by the second film and, guess what, the third film then follows it.

Alas, my initial HPC answer should have been for you to build yourself a Time-travelling De Lorean and go back in.... :)

Can you send me a PM when star wars ep 4, 5 & 6 are on as my eldest wants to see them.

Kssthnxbye

The price for showing BTTF must have sky rocketed in the last few days!

Be sure to make any future films with many future dates, so the royalties can keep coming in!

Groundhog day. Just noticed bttf is on ITV2 now. Bttf2 is on ITV2 after bttf.

And it'll be on an hour later on ITV2+1.

Yes, I am enjoying watching it now. Libyans eh - who would have thought?