House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

spyguy

Mumsnet Job Ad

"Our world is centred round trust and relationships."

Which you will be required to betray at every opportunity.

" from analysing intelligence to planning operations to working in the field overseas."

Working for the Chinese government who place adverts pretending to be MI6?

What a weird place to advertise such a postion? Surely they would prefer people that can keep their mouths shut? I think it's a joke. :blink:

"Our world is centred round trust and relationships."

Which you will be required to betray at every opportunity.

I hadn't actually read it so I thought until the later posts appeared that it was a job for working with Mumsnet. Your post didn't make me question that assumption.

Advertising on Mumsnet for a job where the central requirement is keeping your mouth shut ?

****** me. MI6 really must be desperate.

Advertising on Mumsnet for a job where the central requirement is keeping your mouth shut ?

See my earlier comment! ;)

The scene - a dark dungeon, somewhere in one of the 'stans, one that has not signed up to the no torture.

MI6 agent standing over an ISIS capture.

'You leave me no option .....'

In walks fat, single 40 yo woman from HR.

Sets up DVD with all seasons of Sex in the city.

'OK, tlak him thorugh early single episode esp. the shoe buying ones ...'

The scene - a dark dungeon, somewhere in one of the 'stans, one that has not signed up to the no torture.

MI6 agent standing over an ISIS capture.

'You leave me no option .....'

In walks fat, single 40 yo woman from HR.

Sets up DVD with all seasons of Sex in the city.

'OK, tlak him thorugh early single episode esp. the shoe buying ones ...'

Er, that really is inhumane. I would have moral problems over that. :blink:

Candidates in possession of their own large zip up holdalls will be interviewed first.

Just don't get in it! :(

I want to shoot a Russian agent. AIBU?

If he sometimes works late in an office that also has some females in it, at the same time, then YANBU.

I am in a relationship with a bad boy. He's currently the leader of ISIS in Syria. If my boss found I would be sacked.

He says we can get married when the Caliphate is established.

It was going really well until I picked up phone and found he'd being looking at pron.

Should I dump him?

If he sometimes works late in an office that also has some females in it, at the same time, then YANBU.

Yanbu is in Saudia Arabia. I went there once.

I am in a relationship with a bad boy. He's currently the leader of ISIS in Syria. If my boss found I would be sacked.

He says we can get married when the Caliphate is established.

It was going really well until I picked up phone and found he'd being looking at pron.

Should I dump him?

LTB.

I'm pretty sure in the old days they used to place very cryptic ads in the more intelligent broadsheets. So to even notice the advert you had to be pretty damn smart.

Nowadays they're advertising on Mumsnet and HPC. We're ******ed, I tells ya, ******ed.

Seriously though, my guess is that this is a not-so-subtle bit of psyops.

A way to show anyone who might be thinking of doing something a bit naughty that the mother of two who you like to watch putting her knickers out on the line, or the rent-forever-loser down the street who you laugh at as you pass in the morning might actually be some super highly trained ninja spook who can call in the forces of hell upon you in a second if they suspect you're up to something. When you think about it, it's straight out of the Big Brother handbook.

I mean no offence, but who in their right minds would look to recruit MI6 agents on HPC? Half the posters are praying for an economic crash which would destroy any semblance of order and are looking forward to running around with crossbows and killing each other over catering sized tins of baked beans. And don't even get me started on the nutters at Mumsnet.

Seriously though, my guess is that this is a not-so-subtle bit of psyops.

I mean no offence, but who in their right minds would look to recruit MI6 agents on HPC? Half the posters are praying for an economic crash which would destroy any semblance of order and are looking forward to running around with crossbows and killing each other over catering sized tins of baked beans. And don't even get me started on the nutters at Mumsnet.

Exactly so!