House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Turned Out Nice Again

I'm Marty Mcfly - I've Just Travelled Here From 1980 - Where's My Hoverboard ?

Heard on the Today programme that they were rather behind on digital technology, the vision of 2015 was we were still using Fax.

So vehicle and engineering technology gone nowhere, digital much faster than thought.

It's always been thus, visions of space communities using dinosaur IT systems.

Heard on the Today programme that they were rather behind on digital technology, the vision of 2015 was we were still using Fax.

So vehicle and engineering technology gone nowhere, digital much faster than thought.

Well to be fair, I think that fax is still used. Obviously not as much as it once was, but I think solicitors for example, still use it. Security reasons I believe.

Well to be fair, I think that fax is still used. Obviously not as much as it once was, but I think solicitors for example, still use it. Security reasons I believe.

No it is because they were born in 1937!

The nice chunky buttons in Star Trek.