House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Qetesuesi

The Woes Of The Rich

The more you have the more you have to protect and insure, bit of a chain/tie and certainly a responsibility.....the higher you are the harder the fall.....there is no success without failure, there is no failure without success.... ;)

Edited by winkie

Having been poor, and not poor - I know what I would recommend. More wealth does come with more hassle, but it's a damn sight better than mentally counting your pennies before deciding if you can buy a box of cereal for breakfast. That kind of stuff just eats away at you over time.

Edited by StainlessSteelCat

I could be a wealth therapist

£2k an hour to walk round the park with me and unburden yourself of your troubles and for me to suggest a few things that will make you feel better - including another walk same time, same place next week of course.

I could be a wealth therapist

£2k an hour to walk round the park with me and unburden yourself of your troubles and for me to suggest a few things that will make you feel better - including another walk same time, same place next week of course.

Making yourself rich out of others woes is not on.....rich people give their time for free.....

Making yourself rich out of others woes is not on.....rich people give their time for free.....

clearly you aren't ready to embrace the opportunity that my therapy will give you to live a more fulfilled life

I suggest you start with my book (£39.99) or come along to a short seminar (£699) to help you develop this important aspect of your life and make yourself ready to really grow through my personalised therapy programme

clearly you aren't ready to embrace the opportunity that my therapy will give you to live a more fulfilled life

I suggest you start with my book (£39.99) or come along to a short seminar (£699) to help you develop this important aspect of your life and make yourself ready to really grow through my personalised therapy programme

Not my thing....but I am sure if you tried it would be more lucrative than a BTL portfolio. ;)

The Bank of England would say that inequality doesn't matter because it is merely redistributive of wealth....i.e. it is a nil sum game - there are no losses.

But, what we see in the real world is a distortion whereby the buying power of the better off dominate growth areas such as luxury flats, luxury cars, high value branded goods etc etc AND a high savings rate because they can't possibly spend enough.

That high savings rate is coupled with high levels of overall debts, the decimation of middle level brands (Tesco, Morrison etc.) and a drift to lower purchasing power focused on value brands.

His very service focused on the idle insecurities of this group is merely a reflection of having too much money in a world of want.

The proliferation of gated communities, private security firms, and panic rooms suggests that 'redistribution' is the thing the undeserving rich fear most of all.

as my left wing friend tells me... left , centre and right, in fact most would agree.....the rich just allow us to have enough so that we don't go and steal from them