House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Eagle

"back To The Future" Trilogy Predicted 9-11

Yeah I know, not another 9-11 thread, but this is more about the curious fact that the 'Back to the Future' trilogy actually predicted the 9-11 events in several scenes with quite explicit hints:

The movie 'The Walk', that was just released appears to be connected to this, too.

xxx-back-to-the-future.jpg?w=1000back2x-large.jpg

This is something original that I found out of curiousity and not ripped from another site.. Here's the newspaper from 22nd October 2015 from the film. Look at the Swiss threat on the left hand side.

Also

"President says she's tired" - Hilary Clinton for President?

"Car Owners Revolt" - VW?

"Home Prices Increase" - Sorry HPCERS

xxx-back-to-the-future.jpg?w=1000back2x-large.jpg

This is something original that I found out of curiousity and not ripped from another site.. Here's the newspaper from 22nd October 2015 from the film. Look at the Swiss threat on the left hand side.

Also

"President says she's tired" - Hilary Clinton for President?

"Car Owners Revolt" - VW?

"Home Prices Increase" - Sorry HPCERS

But Queen Diana?

Liz isn't dead yet even if Diana wasn't.

And the headlines are different!

I really like that people put the effort into pulling all these coincidences together.

The best for me remains the Wizard of Oz / Dark Side of the Moon tie-up.

But Queen Diana?

Liz isn't dead yet even if Diana wasn't.

And the headlines are different!

One is before Marty changed the timeline, Biff get's arrested instead once history is changed. Don't know about Diana.

According to the newspaper, the Tokyo stock market will finish up for the day. Maybe take a 1billion bet on it, finishing up.

This one was freakier.

1:16 in, The exam date was 2010, so it was written well after the event. It was probably some joke by the exam paper writer,

Guest eight

1:16 in, The exam date was 2010, so it was written well after the event. It was probably some joke by the exam paper writer,

Oh yeah I know, we had a thread on it here and concluded as much. Still creepy though.

21st October is Trafalgar Day. 110 years this year and the Navy and Airforce are still wearing black ties.

Could be a bit longer ago than that!

21st October is Trafalgar Day. 110 years this year and the Navy and Airforce are still wearing black ties.

25th October, 600 years since Henry V decimated the French at Azincourt. 17th October, 949 years since the French won the Battle of Hastings.

25th October, 600 years since Henry V decimated the French at Azincourt. 17th October, 949 years since the French won the Battle of Hastings.

25th October is the birthday of Arthur Wellesley, Duke of Wellington. A man born with with the disabilty of having no modesty whatsoever. :unsure: A man I admire.

It's also the birthday of my mate "Tony the Bubble", who is Greek.