House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Spikey

Its Really Happening!

It seems as though things really are kicking off. Every day there are indicators that reconfirm what the majority of us think... The economy is screwed and there is trouble ahead!!

This for most of us will be good news allowing us to get a house we all deserve although we could end up losing our jobs!

Anyway I just wanted to express my respect to the long term members of this site who have been around for years. There must have been hard times while the house prices were raising in 2003 - 2004 and for you all to stick to your beliefs and get to this stage is something you should be proud of.

The coming months (I think) will be a telling time and by April of next year I can see Jo public becoming more aware that a HPC is underway! So keep up the good work Mr Webmaster and moderators and when you get on TV make sure you give those BBC reporters hell :)

It seems as though things really are kicking off. Every day there are indicators that reconfirm what the majority of us think... The economy is screwed and there is trouble ahead!!

This for most of us will be good news allowing us to get a house we all deserve although we could end up losing our jobs!

and therefore cant afford a home.??

Anyway I just wanted to express my respect to the long term members of this site who have been around for years. There must have been hard times while the house prices were raising in 2003 - 2004 and for you all to stick to your beliefs and get to this stage is something you should be proud of.

i dont think it was about then. that was before we needed a HPC. hence the catchy name.

The coming months (I think) will be a telling time and by April of next year I can see Jo public becoming more aware that a HPC is underway! So keep up the good work Mr Webmaster and moderators and when you get on TV make sure you give those BBC reporters hell

why. they are irrelevant.

and therefore cant afford a home.??

i dont think it was about then. that was before we needed a HPC. hence the catchy name.

why. they are irrelevant.

It was tongue in cheek my friend! I for one have a very secure job whatever happens :)

I think that 2 years ago we did need a HPC but the prices have continued to rise since then...

BBC Reporters are full o' cr@p and giving em hell would just give me some entertainment!

Cheers for the compliment Spikey, If they are like me, long term Hpc'ers will have lost contact or friendship with some home owning friends who as Jack Nickolson said in that US army movie 'Can't handle the truth !'

Hpc was started in Oct 2003 I think the debate was more heated & arguably more interesting in 2004, when more bulls were around and had a decent arguement.

I'm sure those Vi's are really casting those medals as we speak for the visionary hpc senior veterans

;)

r u p g ?

Cheers for the compliment Spikey, If they are like me, long term Hpc'ers will have lost contact or friendship with some home owning friends who as Jack Nickolson said in that US army movie 'Can't handle the truth !'

Hpc was started in Oct 2003 I think the debate was more heated & arguably more interesting in 2004, when more bulls were around and had a decent arguement.

I'm sure those Vi's are really casting those medals as we speak for the visionary hpc senior veterans

;)

I offloaded a so called "friend" recently...I was so sick of this person winding me up and feeling superior and was often left depressed after speaking to them. Things like HPI are a sure fire way of finding out who your friends really are.