House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TheCountOfNowhere

Do You Get The Feeling People Are Getting Angry?

junior doctors wanting to go on strike now.

are people starting to get angry about are banker loving government?

If I was a junior doctor I'd be angry that if I were 10 years older I'd have literally at least a million pound higher career earnings than a newly qualified doctor today. I believe that is more to do with Gordon Brown's public sector loving then the bankers per se.

If I was a junior doctor I'd be angry that if I were 10 years older I'd have literally at least a million pound higher career earnings than a newly qualified doctor today. I believe that is more to do with Gordon Brown's public sector loving then the bankers per se.

Again. Another area where the one eyed scots tnuc spent 20 years budget in a space of 5 years, in a vain attempt to get elected nd be popular.

Christine Lagarde is flapping her stupid gums with the rest of the Keynesian dunces at the IMF this afternoon. That always makes me as mad as f**k.

Repeat after me, Leatherface: There is no microeconomic basis for either Keynesian economics or Monetarism, both of which make empirically illegitimate assumptions about equilibrium. Capitalism is not and never will be a stable, self-regulating system; nor can it be coerced into a state of permanent growth by govt intervention.

are people starting to get angry about are banker loving government?

What gave you that idea?

proxy.jpg?t=HBh9aHR0cDovL2k0Lm1hbmNoZXN0

Hundreds of drivers were greeted by the swinging, suited dummy - thought to represent a Tory - which dangled above the road near the M60 Chorlton junction on Tuesday morning.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/anti-austerity-protesters-hang-suited-10203538

Christine Lagarde is flapping her stupid gums with the rest of the Keynesian dunces at the IMF this afternoon. That always makes me as mad as f**k.

Repeat after me, Leatherface: There is no microeconomic basis for either Keynesian economics or Monetarism, both of which make empirically illegitimate assumptions about equilibrium. Capitalism is not and never will be a stable, self-regulating system; nor can it be coerced into a state of permanent growth by govt intervention.

Beautifully put :lol:

..Gordo was a typical lefty pseudo intellectual with no common sense ....he spent income from the taxpayer which did not exist....delusional ..and loved a bubble ..and watching it burst........ :rolleyes:

Lots of anti-Tory threads on Mumsnet these days. Mostly complaining about the tax credit cuts but also general anger at Cameron et al.

..Boris to the rescue..?..... :rolleyes:

:lol::lol:

Lots of anti-Tory threads on Mumsnet these days. Mostly complaining about the tax credit cuts but also general anger at Cameron et al.

the thing is the success of a lot of "aspirational" couples over say the last 15-20 years has been based in:

-house prices

-tax credits

-at least one partner having a public sector job (that might not be needed)

Maybe people realise if 1 or 2 of these props are taken away, they haven't got much else to offer that will stave off a big step down in "lifestyle" (aka social status)

Edited by reddog

If you look at the comments on the DT's item about BTLs looking for CGT relief (on another thread), most could have come from this forum. The mood is changing and the MSM are picking up on it.

Most probably did come from this forum :lol:

The masses getting angry? I think not...not yet.

Here is George Carlin talking about the

..just substitute the UK for US here.

The UK proles will not realise what has been done to them until its too late.

Until then they will live any where, pay any rent/mortgage, commute any distance, work any hours, lose any rights etc etc as long as TPTB tell them it is good for house prices.

+1 :lol::lol::lol:

A sun reader idiot brains at work finally realised how much the media and government is slagging off the NHS so it's ripe for privatisation. I mentioned how many MP's have direct financial ties to private healthcare and he seemed to get it. Combine that with another idiot who once said he 'admires' pig face ******er, now says austerity was for nothing.

Maybe people are seeing through the PR. :lol::lol: