House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheCountOfNowhere

They Really Dont Like The Internet ( Aka Free Speech )

In fairness, Dave's experience of twitter is unlikely to be a happy one. Piggate aside, I suspect he gets an overwhelming number of negative, critical or abusive tweets - and that's just from fellow Tories.

And perhaps a true reflection of how people feel about his shambolic government and their banker loving policies.

The tories have done nothing they said before coming to power in 2010.

For me that's lying.

If you lying to get something...it's know n as fraud.

For some reason this is allowed when it comes to government....the one are where it should NEVER be allowed.

There really is no alternative now but to make like a tree....

I can't disagree with anything you've said, CoN. That, sadly, is the democracy we're in. Also bear in mind that the vast majority of the population will have not voted for him (or indeed any previous Government).

For some reason I read that as "I can't agree with anything you've said,"...I was ready for a fight :lol: :lol: :lol:

34% of the electorate voted for the tories.....66% want rid of the ****s

really folks, leave and move to a democracy/republic.

David Cameron suggests Twitter users not 'decent, sensible or reasonable'

Boris understands free speech: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/columnists/borisjohnson/8263396/Getting-beaten-up-in-cyberspace-does-no-one-much-harm.html

The sad thing is that he's the unusual one amongst today's politicians.

It pains me to say this but the Tory's have been better than new Labour.

The amount you can earn before tax up from 6500 to 10600(nearly as high as CGT at 11000)

Minimum wage going up to nine pound

Pension freedom

It pains me to say this, but on the subject of free speech, they're true inheritors of Blair's police state.

Sure, there are prominent Tories old-fashioned enough to believe in free speech, but not Cameron and May.

Well, he's kinda stating the truth. Twitter doesn't reflect the general population. And he's not attacked free speech, here's merely observed internet azzhole syndrome in action.

When he starts saying 'something needs to be done' about it then I'll be worried. He's not yet though.

The amount you can earn before tax up from 6500 to 10600(nearly as high as CGT at 11000)

Pension freedom

despite massive rise in cost of living and unaffordable housing.

what use 4k less tax when you have to queue up for hand outs to eat.

you, are having a ####### laugh.

Well, he's kinda stating the truth. Twitter doesn't reflect the general population. And he's not attacked free speech, here's merely observed internet azzhole syndrome in action.

said the bloke on am Internet forum defending a "leader" with support of 34% of the population.

do the Tory's have trolls posting on Web sites defending their shocking governance?

if hope not, but if they do, you should get a job with them.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/david-cameron-suggests-twitter-users-not-decent-sensible-or-reasonable-a6684521.html

David Cameron suggests Twitter users not 'decent, sensible or reasonable'

Strange, that#s exactly what I think of him and Osborne

...hah..ha ..they will be voting for Boris or Nigel ...unless your are a pseudo left wing intellectual wearing sandals and a beard, swilling champagne, listening to the BBC and reading the Guardian while paying homage to the guru at Highgate cemetery ..... :rolleyes:

said the bloke on am Internet forum defending a "leader" with support of 34% of the population.

do the Tory's have trolls posting on Web sites defending their shocking governance?

if hope not, but if they do, you should get a job with them.

It's worse than that the figure is 23.4% of the potential vote. Hardly a resounding vote of confidence to do what you like. But that's FPTP for you.

The arrogance is breath-taking.

It's worse than that the figure is 23.4% of the potential vote. Hardly a resounding vote of confidence to do what you like. But that's FPTP for you.

The arrogance is breath-taking.

.....UKIP had 9.5% of the vote..translate to seats and you can see there is... no democracy ...time to start removing fingers from nostrils or wherever and start acting like citizens to ensure real equality in voting ..OK Dave...just equality..... :rolleyes:

When he starts saying 'something needs to be done' about it then I'll be worried. He's not yet though.

People have been imprisoned for being dumb on twitter in recent years.

RIP free speech.

Well the electorate had the chance but rejected PR.

So, what we have is presumably in line with people's wishes.

(Except for the lefty sore losers)

Pension freedom

Yup ---- New Labbia - and that utter C**T G Broon were the WORST govt. in the entire history of this country...... The Tories don't have to do very much to do better..... And of course.... that's just what they're doing..... Not very much.

And --- that idiot Osbourne and his "Help to Buy" - and all the other crap of subsidising house buying - ............. Well................. I F*CKING DESPAIR...... :wacko:-_-

People have been imprisoned for being dumb on twitter in recent years.

RIP free speech.

And for stealing a bottlle of water.

And for those 2 reasons....I am out.

My wife took our child to A&E last week, she is now on a register !!!

What the f**k has this country become.