Sign in to follow this  
apom

Need Anything Else Be Said.

http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/mortgages/art...65&in_page_id=8

The whole year.

Lowest in 30 years.

I had no idea.

I doubt these figures..

to suggest that it hasn't been this bad in the housing market in 30 years.. I find that staggering.

How can this be?

RICS say prices set to rise next year

Such contradictions.........................

OHH JOY.....................

THE TRUTH ALWAYS COMES OUT.

I'M A FTB WADING THROUGHT THE PROPAGANDA - VICTORIOUS IN THESE MOMENTS THAT ARE COMING MORE AND MORE FREQUENTLY.

AND YES ROLL ON 2006 BAND WAGON.

JUST THINK THOUGH - ONLY THE DESPERATE TO SELL WILL MAKE THIS THING GO DOWN. I WAS TOLD THAT PRICES ARE A MATTER OF OPINION AND THERE'S A DIFFERENCE IN NEED AND WANT IN MARKETS.

I WANT A HOUSE, DO ENOUGH PEOPLE NEED TO SELL AT 20%+ OFF, OR DO I NEED A HOUSE AND THEY ONLY WANT TO SELL.

SO IT HAS TO BE A NEED TO SELL.

SADLY THAT'S A DEBT, RECESSION THING THAT COMES ALONGSIDE THIS SLUMP AND HAS TO ACT OUT AND PEOPLE WILL HAVE TO SUFFER.

I HOPE MR. BROWN HAS DONE THE MATHS AND GETS THE SECOND HOME BTL TO LOSE OUT AND CREATE SOME EQUILIBRIUM AND LESS HARM THAN NEEDED TO THE POORER IN THE COMMUNITY

MY FRIEND HAD AN INITIAL £50K MORTGAGE 6 YRS AGO, HOUSE NOW VALUED AT £110K WITH A NOW £80k MORTGAGE. SHE HAS A FAMILY WITH 2 KIDS AND THINKS SHE'S BETTER OFF AND DOESN'T KNOW HOW BAD IT COULD GET. THEY HAVE 2 CARS AND SPEND WELL I HEAR.

'COS IT COULD GET REALLY BAD AND THAT SADDENS ME FOR SOME. I SIT HERE AND SAVE WHILE OTHERS ARE OUT USING THEIR FALSE EQUITY HOUSING ATM CARDS TO HAVE MORE POSSESSIONS AND DON'T KNOW THE WHOLE STORY.

A 30 YR LOW IS BAD (A-HEM - REALLY BAD IN FACT CRASH WORTHY) AND AS OTHERS MENTION HUH - WOW, WHERE DID THAT COME FROM, WITH ALL THE PREDICTIONS AND STATS THAT ARE AROUND, IT'S GOT THE SO WHAT FACTOR TO IT.

SO I SHALL EXCLAIM - 'HERE IT COMES' - QUICK - DUCK - CRASH!

MIND YOU AS 1 IN 4 ARE EMPLOYED BY THE GOVT. AND MONEY IS TIGHT THERE THERE'S A CHANCE THERE COULD BE A FALLOUT. THE WAGES IR HIKE THREAT BY THE BANK OF ENGLAND IS A REAL THREAT. WAGES AND IR'S HEH. WITH UNEMPLOYMENT SOARING - YES SOARING, THERE'S ANOTHER CONTINUAL WORRY POSSIBLY IN MANUFACTURING AND THE HIGH STREET.

AND THEY USE UNEMPLOYMENT AS A FACTOR IN NOT INCREASING WAGES WITHOUT SENDING A MESSAGE THAT IS BLOODY OBVIOUS. THERE'S NOT ENOUGH MONEY TO GO ROUND TO SERVICE ALL OUR GREED.

CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT IT WAS LIKE LAST TIME AS I WAS A STUDENT - PROVEBIAL PSEUDO HIPPY IN SOME TENT HIDDEN FROM BRICKS AND MORTAR ECONOMICS.

SO.

'PLEASE SANTA CAN I HAVE A HOUSE FOR X-MAS?'

'OF COURSE YOU CAN SON - JUST KEEP WAITING AND WATCH THEIR PRICES DROP. THEN IS A GOOD TIME TO BUY. HO HO HO.'

WHEN IR'S ARE LOW THERE'S LITTLE ROOM FOR RATE HIKES IN PERSONAL BUDGETS AS THE PRICES OF HOUSES ARE SO IRRESPONSIBLY HIGH LIKE NOW. WHEN RATES ARE HIGH HOUSE PRICES COME DOWN, WHEN RATES ARE LOW THEY CAN'T SO YOU HAVE TO ACCOMMODATE THIS AND DO NOT STRETCH YOUR FINANCES WITH IRRATIONAL HOUSE PRICES.

SO BUY WHEN THE DEBT IS LOW - AND THE PRICE IS RIGHT. MERVIN KING SAYS HOUSE PRICES ARE A MATTER OF OPPINION BUT DEBT IS REAL, HE DIDN'T SAY IF SANTA CLAUS WAS REAL OR NOT THOUGH.

Edited by music man

Once people start to realise that this bubble has popped, the volumes will start to go up again, but on falling prices.

Once this happens you know the HPC is accelerating.

It's a better situation for the Estate Agents (at least they get a sale), so I just wish they'd hurry up and get on with it. :lol:

Edited by BandWagon