House Price Crash Forum
TheCountOfNowhere

Vince Cable Is Back....

http://www.propertyindustryeye.com/next-housing-market-crash-is-around-the-corner-warns-vince-cable/

"Former business minister Sir Vince Cable has warned of the possibility of another housing market collapse.

He said there are “worrying signs” that Britain is “reliving the bubble of the pre-crash”."

Shame he did **** all about it when he was in power.

He wasn't in power he was just a puppet doing what he was told..... Like the rest of them.

He wasn't in power he was just a puppet doing what he was told..... Like the rest of them.

Who has their hand up his backside now ?

The housing market cant go on much longer in it's current form.

The noises coming from the Politicians have crash written all over them.

They are going to throw the Chinese/Russian investors, the money launderers, the 40% gifted depositors and the stupid under the bus if you ask me.

He warned around 2003. He was a HPC hero before 2010, and remains one of those politicians who was good in opposition but not in government.

Prime London aside, prices seem to have moderated since that obscene peak of 2004-8, and costs a whole lot more so. So I'm not so convinced this time. A HPC might hit specific parts of the market subject to specific effects, more likely than the whole market.

He warned around 2003. He was a HPC hero before 2010, and remains one of those politicians who was good in opposition but not in government.

Prime London aside, prices seem to have moderated since that obscene peak of 2004-8, and costs a whole lot more so. So I'm not so convinced this time. A HPC might hit specific parts of the market subject to specific effects, more likely than the whole market.

yeah, will hit in given areas, the whole of southern England being one of them.

Tosser.

He had 5 years in power and did nothing. Now he is out of power he is back to a typical whinging liberal.

Some politicians prefer opposition and no power don't they so they can just whinge?

Tosser.

He had 5 years in power and did nothing. Now he is out of power he is back to a typical whinging liberal.

Some politicians prefer opposition and no power don't they so they can just whinge?

Having had various chats with Mr Cable, I always found him very polite, intelligent, willing to talk, and lacking in any arrogance which most MPs have. However, you're absolutely right!

Tosser.

+1

If I were him I'd have walked out when the tories started their ramping nonsense.

Tosser.

Spot on. On the positive side, I'm glad he's back drawing attention to the issue. But I cannot respect the man.

Yeah, that. Not surprised to see him in the meeja again, and I expected as much since he does indeed have a new book on the way.

Having had various chats with Mr Cable, I always found him very polite, intelligent, willing to talk, and lacking in any arrogance which most MPs have. However, you're absolutely right!

I suspect outright honesty disqualifies you from effective politics, you'll be outmanoeuvred before you even get started trying to exercise power.

But very useful in opposition.

Edited by Si1

http://www.propertyindustryeye.com/next-housing-market-crash-is-around-the-corner-warns-vince-cable/

"Former business minister Sir Vince Cable has warned of the possibility of another housing market collapse.

He said there are “worrying signs” that Britain is “reliving the bubble of the pre-crash”."

Shame he did **** all about it when he was in power.

..stating the obvious ...if he is trying to get noticed he should join "I'm a celebrity get me out of here"......the food is good.... :rolleyes: