House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Frank Hovis

Summer Must Be Over Then

Not only has the Fowey-Mevagissey ferry stopped but I was cutting my lawn when for the first time this year an ice cream van started driving round playing its tune :-)

That's my signal to fly south then.

For some reason I thought you were a denizen of the IOW - from where there's not much South left (unless you count the Hell of "Abroad").

For some reason I thought you were a denizen of the IOW - from where there's not much South left (unless you count the Hell of "Abroad").

I am. But they let me off on holiday occasionally. I'm sailing to Spain. I'm hoping for some good sunshine in Javea. ?

Sailing? Bay of Biscay in October? Cutting it a bit fine - get cracking before the real weather moves in!

Have a bloody good time (I'm slightly jealous!).

I have hung my wigs up for harvest time. :rolleyes:

My signal that summer is ending is crawly things and spiders webs on my CCTV camera's.

Did you know spiders and moths shine under IR?

My signal that summer is ending is crawly things and spiders webs on my CCTV camera's.

Did you know spiders and moths shine under IR?

Parrots glow in UV.

I think we may have discovered a way of distinguishing spiders from parrots at night.

Parrots glow in UV.

I think we may have discovered a way of distinguishing spiders from parrots at night.

Does this mean that in order to shoot down a parrot you need an IR rather than a UV laser ?

My guess is that if you shoot the parrot with the UV it will grow stronger.

Some people have told me that time spent on HPC is a complete waste of time. But to me it's information like this that makes it all worthwhile.

Does this mean that in order to shoot down a parrot you need an IR rather than a UV laser ?

Some people have told me that time spent on HPC is a complete waste of time. But to me it's information like this that makes it all worthwhile.

I have UV lamps in my house instead of proper ones!

I second that!

Do ducks glow under UV light?