House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SpewLabour

David Cameron

David Cameron - I f***ing hate him. And I was lifelong Tory (now UKIP).

Just had to get that off my chest :D

Any particular reason why? Or is it just a whole host starting from never having a real job..

He's not worthy of such a strong feeling, he's just a perverted dead pig shagger who should really be in a mental ward...

Just had to get that off my chest :D

Likewise, he makes my flesh crawl in the same way that Blair did, perhaps even more so.

Whenever he comes on the TV my wife and I simultaneously mutter the same four letter word and it doesn't begin with an "f".

I have revised my opinion of him recently with the firm stand against the Merkel-inspired "let all the poor desperate refugees in" rhetoric.

Per another thread this seems like Merkel trying to emulate Blair's open doors policy of the 90s in order to destroy nationalism.

I have revised my opinion of him recently with the firm stand against the Merkel-inspired "let all the poor desperate refugees in" rhetoric.

Per another thread this seems like Merkel trying to emulate Blair's open doors policy of the 90s in order to destroy nationalism.

Would this not be counter productive and actually add fuel to the fire of nationalism?

Dave has his place cemented in History....

The PM who took the UK out of the EU.....

The in camp doesn't need to campaign for in.

The Out camp doesn't need to campaign for out.

Merkel the Migrants and the EU council are doing all the campaigning for them....

Next summer the migration will be in the Millions, maybe even ten million. More than enough to signal to the UK public that we are better out than in and that we need to protect our borders.

Heard some ****** on the politics show that Dave will not reveal his red lines re re-negotiation in case he fails to get them and can sill campaign for in.... **** him......

As far as I am concerned the EU could be paying us to be a member I will still be voting out....

Cameron...Caught with his **** in a pigs face, now caught supplying cover to terrorists.

The man is a war criminal for this last treason alone.

I gave up basing my voting decisions on like/dislike a long time ago. If I hadn't, I basically have been able to vote for someone maybe twice in the whole of my life! The only sane approach is to put aside what you think of the individual and make a call on what you expect they'd do if in power. I still didn't vote Tory though.

The Tory leadership is wholly uninspiring, but I've been very impressed with their policies and general decision making over the last few years. It feels like there is a wise hand at the tiller.. rather than an idealistic bunch of idiots as I have sometimes felt in the past.

I say that as someone trying very hard not to be a Tory voter.. but I've found it difficult not to be impressed by them.

Like George Osborne on R4 this morning.. They guy looks like a greasy gimp, but he spoke surprisingly well.. and actually very convincingly.

I make an exception for Theresa May. She's a ******

The Tory leadership is wholly uninspiring, but I've been very impressed with their policies and general decision making over the last few years. It feels like there is a wise hand at the tiller.. rather than an idealistic bunch of idiots as I have sometimes felt in the past.

I say that as someone trying very hard not to be a Tory voter.. but I've found it difficult not to be impressed by them.

Like George Osborne on R4 this morning.. They guy looks like a greasy gimp, but he spoke surprisingly well.. and actually very convincingly.

I make an exception for Theresa May. She's a ******

It's probably a good job you didn't say that on the main forum, you'd have been reminded of H2B etc

It's probably a good job you didn't say that on the main forum, you'd have been reminded of H2B etc

H2B is mainly a bung to new home builders and since it is really only acting as a guarantor / lending facility probably won't actually cost much in the grand scheme of things.. It may even promote home building which we will need if we want to keep expanding the population.

I don't think it was a terrible policy by the Tories.. It makes people think they are doing something, when really they are doing very little, which is probably a good thing anyway.

The main area I do disagree with them on is Europe.