House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TheCountOfNowhere

Someone On Mse Has Apparently Outed Me...except They Haven't.

Someone's brought to my attention that on this thread on MSE

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5320619

Someone has stated "'Well the CountofNowhere (real name Daniel Lee) has got his own Facebook campaign going: 19 likes so far!! Whoo hoo!!"

and

"Wow, he's just a recruitment consultant?

That's made me think of him a whole new light. I feel even more sorry for him now. His HPC-induced delusions of grandeur have really screwed up his life.
Poor guy. I mean this genuinely."

I've no idea how the people on that thread has come to that conclusion. I've not read the thread. Worse than that, I dont like estate agents and I really dont like job agents !!!

If Daniel Lee is reading this I would personally get in touch with the MSE moderators and/or the police and stop that nonsense and get the posters banned.

There was some bloke called Sibley (I think) a few years ago that was threatening people on HPC (via you tube) and IIRC the police had to intervene.

If someone is really got that desperate to do that on MSE then they have a serious problem and/or they have realise this recovery is going down the pan.

I dont know who Daniel Lee is or if he was connected via Twitter or Facebook, but Daniel, seriously if you are reading, go to the Police.

Does anyone have a link to the Sibley threats or can recall what happened ?

HPC just got serious for someone.

Mods, can you leave this for a while, I think this is quite serious.

Holy f**k are these people so deluded/frightened that they would try and "out" someone as me then start slagging them off ?

It wasn't Sibley you're thinking of, it was Br*no. IIRC he posted a video on youtube saying that he was going to bring a machine gun to a planned HPC meet-up. He also had lots of rather ranty videos about HPC and some really disturbing videos of him cross dressing (I recall something along the lines of 'my a$$hole is my vagina' and other such weirdness).

Edited to star out some of his name as IIRC he had a google alert for his name on HPC.

Edited by This time

Can't read the linked thread as seems to be for members only, but that all sounds a bit weird and OTT.

In what context were they discussing you and why? Who is Daniel Lee and what is his FB campaign about? Perhaps we should all give him our support?! :)

Can't read the linked thread as seems to be for members only, but that all sounds a bit weird and OTT.

In what context were they discussing you and why? Who is Daniel Lee and what is his FB campaign about? Perhaps we should all give him our support?! :)

I've not looked at the thread either. I've not got a MSE log on.

No idea who daniel lee is but I;d be fairly peeved if I were him for sure.

I had a look at the CONs facebook page but couldnt see any reference to him there.

The FB campaign was about "national offer 3 x your salary day".

I kid you not, I could not get any of the MSM interested in it.

Maybe they've just made up a name/occupation.

It wasn't Sibley you're thinking of, it was Br*no. IIRC he posted a video on youtube saying that he was going to bring a machine gun to a planned HPC meet-up. He also had lots of rather ranty videos about HPC and some really disturbing videos of him cross dressing (I recall something along the lines of 'my a$$hole is my vagina' and other such weirdness).

Edited to star out some of his name as IIRC he had a google alert for his name on HPC.

Apologys to Sibley then, you are right it was xxxxx. IIRC the youtube video was quite disturbing.

I've always had a thought at the back of my head that he is still responsible for all the trolling on here.

EDITED BY MODERATOR

I've not looked at the thread either. I've not got a MSE log on.

No idea who daniel lee is but I;d be fairly peeved if I were him for sure.

I had a look at the CONs facebook page but couldnt see any reference to him there.

I kid you not, I could not get any of the MSM interested in it.

Maybe they've just made up a name/occupation.

He's on twitter, I assume I picked him up from here.

No idea who he is but I wouldn't have pegged him as you due to geographical inconsistencies.

What a daft idea, letting the EA's know your salary! :blink:

Scary how any (possibly real) random FB profile can be picked though and linked to an anonymous forum user. There's a story in that somewhere, or a real life incident that will be a major mistake.

Stop saying Br_no's name AND edit the posts

Is he coming back to get us ?

I'm totally gobsmacked by this. It's surreal, sinister and comical all in one.

I'm guessing the idiot who posted that is probably reading this.

You need help dude, serious help, go see someone and get some pills.

Someone's brought to my attention that on this thread on MSE

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5320619

Someone has stated "'Well the CountofNowhere (real name Daniel Lee) has got his own Facebook campaign going: 19 likes so far!! Whoo hoo!!"

I do not have a Money Saving Expert forum username ... what is the jist, and do I need to get one?! FWIW, I am not a recruitment consultant! And I am also not TheCountOfNowhere!

I do not have a Money Saving Expert forum username ... what is the jist, and do I need to get one?! FWIW, I am not a recruitment consultant! And I am also not TheCountOfNowhere!

Nor am I (Nor is the bloke they mentioned.),

We are all the CON. We want real jobs, a fairer society, a lower cost of living ( especialyl houses ), less oppression, decent homes for people, a decent enviroment to work/live in and a future for our kids.

God knows what the idiots on MSE want.

Edited by TheCountOfNowhere

Sorry, I just realised....are you Daniel Lee ?

If you are you might want to sign up to MSE and see what they are saying.

I've not read what they are saying, it just that someone brought it to my attention today. But if they are putting your name to my account and making deregatory remarks about you then you might at least want the moderators involved. If they are making any kind of threats then contact the police, in that case it would be criminal.

I'd normally ignore it, but as I've said this chap B***o from years back was quite disturbing and as I said above, I have always had a feeling he's been the main source of trolling on here but maybe he gav eup being wrong years ago.

Edited by TheCountOfNowhere

We are all the CON. We want real jobs, a fairer society, a lower cost of living ( especialyl houses ), less oppression, decent homes for people, a decent enviroment to work/live in and a future for our kids.

Affirmation. To be told what they want to hear (yes, you are right to pimp out your teenage daughter so you can afford that extra 35sq ft housetype) and then you were right to buy at a price twice what it was 5 years ago....it'll double again...no doubt. It'll all work out somehow. Cant say how, just will.

To be fair, they are in the majority, and as such, in a democracy, in control. Few people on MSE have the intelligence to question the status quo or order of things. They just want to get on with their lives, even if it means substandard housing at excessive cost.

and also to be fair, we on HPC also seek affirmation to an extent...personally I like the economics chat and uncovering just how sick and depraved our government and the financial establishment are. I think its ultimately an instant/delayed gratification thing. They get tired of waiting for affordability to improve after a couple of months. We on HPC are a more stubborn bunch.

I wouldn't bother, not good for the blood pressure, populated by a handful of housing bulls who thank each other for every post.

This is an example of what they have to say when they're not running down this forum.........

As long as I, and my colleagues, can return 8% on any property we buy to let ... then we shall continue to drive up prices - after all, it pushes up the value of our existing portfolio of properties.

It's win, win, win and win again ..... I can't believe everyone isn't doing it?

Affirmation.

Is that all their after, I bet you can get it on Amazon for less than a fiver now, Good album to be fair to them.

Savage_Garden_-_Affirmation_(Internation

Pizza express money off deals and cheap broadband, as far as I know.

I wouldn't bother, not good for the blood pressure, populated by a handful of housing bulls who thank each other for every post.

This is an example of what they have to say when they're not running down this forum.........

Shouldn't they be pushing down prices and making a bigger return.

If it's all about capital growth backed by money printing, a london speculative bubble and all time low IRs, then I suspect their moment in the sun is short lived.

What I have learned today though, that despite what celebs tell you...it's feels good to be a celeb, even if they think you are someone else.