juvenal

HOLA441
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444

I don't see the outrage here? as long as the parties involved are over the age of consent and one is paying the other....

d?

IF they are. First time I went it was horrible to see great big fat blokes of 50+ walking around with tiny little girls who only looked about 12 or 13.

HOLA445

Fat, old, ugly Britain. Goes to Thailand and gets shacked up with a woman, who rips his balls and money off.

Fck me! Thats news!

Not keen on Thailand and Thais. My (female) babysitter was murdered there when she was 20. He old next door neighbour's useless son OD/killed by GF there there other year.

HOLA446
HOLA447

Fat, old, ugly Britain. Goes to Thailand and gets shacked up with a woman, who rips his balls and money off.

Fck me! Thats news!

Not keen on Thailand and Thais. My (female) babysitter was murdered there when she was 20. He old next door neighbour's useless son OD/killed by GF there there other year.

How awful. Poor girl.

You know two people who have gone to Thailand from the UK and who have both been murdered? What are the odds of that?

HOLA448

Fck me! Thats news!

Mr B has a Canadian relative whose son of about 20 disappeared while backpacking in Thailand about 20 years ago. She asked Mr B for help. since he was based in SE. Asia at the time. The Canadian embassy was involved IIRC. After months there was still no clue. The boy's father was Chinese Canadian, and the consensus was that he would have been murdered for his money, but because he looked Asian, nobody would have been bothered about a random body with no ID, even supposing he had ever been found.

They never did find out what had happened to him.

HOLA449

Mr B has a Canadian relative whose son of about 20 disappeared while backpacking in Thailand about 20 years ago. She asked Mr B for help. since he was based in SE. Asia at the time. The Canadian embassy was involved IIRC. After months there was still no clue. The boy's father was Chinese Canadian, and the consensus was that he would have been murdered for his money, but because he looked Asian, nobody would have been bothered about a random body with no ID, even supposing he had ever been found.

They never did find out what had happened to him.

That is terrible. The parents have that awful never knowing anxiety.

HOLA4410

Years ago I was on a coach pilgrimage to Lourdes and got talking with one of the coach drivers about the variosu coach trips he did. He said that the most unusual one was a regular one he did to Paris each year with the band, or it might have been choir, of a UK police force. He said that once they got to Paris that he always got a request to head to the same brothel area of Paris.

I assumed that they were all students of architecture and that the part of Paris in question must have some stunning sights to see.

No matter how many times I come back to this forum, one of the regular posters always manages to surprise me :)

HOLA4411
HOLA4412

I've had many an adventure in Lourdes... and on the way to and from there.

Edit:

Until you have seen a flashing madonna figurine for sale in a gift shop you have not lived.

I read that as FISTING maddona figure first time round.... :blink:

HOLA4413

I've had many an adventure in Lourdes... and on the way to and from there.

Edit:

Until you have seen a flashing madonna figurine for sale in a gift shop you have not lived.

Not just Lourdes. Daughter went to Rome a few yrs back and said there was the most unbelievably garish religious tat being sold around St Peter's. She brought something back for a joke - a truly lurid picture of Jesus - with a battery-operated flashing heart.

HOLA4414

Not just Lourdes. Daughter went to Rome a few yrs back and said there was the most unbelievably garish religious tat being sold around St Peter's. She brought something back for a joke - a truly lurid picture of Jesus - with a battery-operated flashing heart.

Yep, awful aren't they. The Spanish and Portugeuese, amongst others, lap them up though.

HOLA4415
HOLA4416

Yep, awful aren't they. The Spanish and Portugeuese, amongst others, lap them up though.

The picture looked like stuff you see in India to me - a certain style of art with very bright colours.

Each to his own, though - I'm sure they make welcome presents for old mothers and grannies back home.

HOLA4417

Why this obsession with buying property?

If he had simply rented a house none of this would have happened...

I experienced that in Switzerland too, British 'expats' buying a flat in Zürich (we are talking half a milion Pounds or more here) only to find that they made a big loss when selling it after 3 years when leaving Switzerland.

(not because the value of the flat had gone down but because of the rather large transaction costs and taxes)

There are countries where buying makes sense and there many others where it doesn't make sense at all.

HOLA4418
HOLA4419

I don't see the outrage here? as long as the parties involved are over the age of consent and one is paying the other....

No different that our position in the west allowing us to benefit from 70 hour a week clothing workers in India who get paid a pittance and have horrible working conditions? or is it the usual case of out of sight, out of mind?

The outrage of him effectively having sex with his dad?

If a threesome is sex involving three people... Unless you want to give it a different definition.

HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422

They could 'touch' each other willies - unless they had some clever alternate in out thrusting technique mastered. :o

I am not even going to think about what brought you to this conclusion...... :wacko:

Years ago I worked airside at LHR. One of the early morning jobs (about 7ish) was to service (turnaround) the Thai airways flight in from Bangkok, it was a daily service.

It was always a few minutes late so we used to go and sit in the terminal arrivals lounge as in those days they allowed you to smoke in their but not on the apron.

The aircraft would arrive and deplane the passengers 80% of which were single males (all nationalities and LHR is a hub airport).

We would stand and snigger and point fingers........

HOLA4423

How awful. Poor girl.

You know two people who have gone to Thailand from the UK and who have both been murdered? What are the odds of that?

From a village too, so we are just a few kids a year.

The girl was killed in the late 70s.

I used to go up to her house when I was toddler.

Normal family house - mum, dad, 4 kids.

After the murder the mum just started to shrivel up. Horrible.

She's only just started to smile when the youngest son's girlfirend started popping out kids.

35 years of grief.

The bloke was killed in his 30s.

Bog standard TEFL unemployable drifter.

His Dad only found as as one of friends in the UK was reading an English language Thai paper which had splashed to picture of bloke, dead in a chair.

One of these suicides with both hands tied behind his back type cases. The Thai police are sh1t and easily corrupted.

I do geuninely find Thai's pretty hard faced, mean people.

I find this land of smiles BS - crocodile smiles too.

HOLA4424

From a village too, so we are just a few kids a year.

The girl was killed in the late 70s.

I used to go up to her house when I was toddler.

Normal family house - mum, dad, 4 kids.

After the murder the mum just started to shrivel up. Horrible.

She's only just started to smile when the youngest son's girlfirend started popping out kids.

35 years of grief.

The bloke was killed in his 30s.

Bog standard TEFL unemployable drifter.

His Dad only found as as one of friends in the UK was reading an English language Thai paper which had splashed to picture of bloke, dead in a chair.

One of these suicides with both hands tied behind his back type cases. The Thai police are sh1t and easily corrupted.

I do geuninely find Thai's pretty hard faced, mean people.

I find this land of smiles BS - crocodile smiles too.

Very, very sad.

You have an interesting viewpoint on the thais.

HOLA4425

Archived