House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spiritinthesky

Happy Birthday Bruce Springsteen

I can't watch Brucy, without mentally measuring his bottom, since a lady of my acquaintance some years ago, pointed out he has a wide ar$e. :blink:

Me too - and I got 25%. This is why I don't gamble.

Do you think he has a large bottom?

Look I don't have a Springsteen bottom fetish, but one of my mate's pointed out that Sandra Bullock has a very square ended nose, and now I am fascinated by that! :blink:

I know I tend to like the catchy ones, but this one is magic.

"Like a river that don't know where it's flowin'

I took a wrong turn and I never went home"

Look I don't have a Springsteen bottom fetish, but one of my mate's pointed out that Sandra Bullock has a very square ended nose, and now I am fascinated by that! :blink:

Never noticed that before.

image.jpg

post-37548-0-43684800-1443141961_thumb.jpg

Never noticed that before.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

That's a much better image than Bruce's bottom. :blink:

Strangely enough I am not generally looking bloke's asses at 4am.

But just for you, I googled. IMO it looked quite normal sized to me.

Spurred on by this thread I thought I would seek out photos of Springsteen's bottom but I haven't had a great deal of success.

Though the face doesn't exactly inspire me to look at the bottom if you know what I mean.

Spurred on by this thread I thought I would seek out photos of Springsteen's bottom but I haven't had a great deal of success.

Though the face doesn't exactly inspire me to look at the bottom if you know what I mean.

I actually think Brucy is quite a nice looking chap. I think women like him, but maybe you are the expert? :huh:;)

Was I the only one here to have bought his Born in the USA album when it came out? The cover was Springsteen's jeans covered behind with an American flag hanging out of his pocket IIRC. I don't recall if it was especially wide.

See how this thread has degenerated, from a "Happy Birthday", to "you have a large bottom". I believe I am partially responsible, :wacko:

I was never a fan of Bruce as such, but this was pretty cool for 1988 - an era before smartphones and viral videos, where in marketing terms he had very little to gain from doing an impromptu street busk at the height of his fame. Sounds good too.