House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DTMark

Dr. G - Medical Examiner

Has anyone seen this?

I like crime drama and mysteries; trying to solve things.

This is about an American pathologist and her more interesting cases and for our older members is a bit like a real life "Quincy".

I have seen quite a few episodes and they're always interesting if somewhat morbid.

Really channel, late on weeknights if you're interested.

My partner gets up early, and so goes to bed by about 22:30. So I have about four hours to kill, as I go to bed quite late. Being self employed and working from home I have no commute and so can get out of bed at 09:00 and start at 09:30.

Likewise I used to read a lot of books, and somehow don't seem to find the time. Which doesn't exactly square with the above, does it.

I don't know how I came across the programme as I'd normally just flick past what I call the "trash channels" but found this one night and it's oddly compelling.

I think I stumbled across that show during a recent sleepless night.

Can't remember the name of the broadcaster - but the preset on my satellite-box was way up in the 800s, so it's somewhere between the Fishing and the Welsh channels...!

;)

XYY

Is it some ventriloquist gynaecologist with a smelly glove? :blink: