House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Steppenpig

On Topic

Is it just me or has it got very dull up top recently?

Also, what is the blog on the front page of hoc and ho are those people posting on it. Thy sound like us but they have different names and don't post in the forum.

And, my q key doesn't qork.

Is it just me or has it got very dull up top recently?

Also, what is the blog on the front page of hoc and ho are those people posting on it. Thy sound like us but they have different names and don't post in the forum.

And, my q key doesn't qork.

You can only bang on about the same stuff for so long before it becomes boring.

You can only bang on about the same stuff for so long before it becomes boring.

Yep, not much really happening. Housing market fairly static. It will probably take something pretty significant for a massive change to happen.

Tis a bit boring over there at the mo, but maybe it's the calm before the storm?

I do use this site as a way of avoiding work and the homogeneity of the on topic forum is getting to the point where I am actually doing work.

My fello pig, here's someone ith the ey you need. Grab it hile his head is still too sore to come after you. You'll be doing him a favour distracting him from that ork.

I have realised that I'm just not interesting and/or diverse enough to start any meaningful new topics. Most of them seem to stem from when I've had some sort of argument with someone.

The Buy-to-Let/118 threads have been the only things worth reading recently. A mixture of great research (everyone should read Bland Unsight's paper on this topic, for example) and comedy gold provided by deluded over-leveraged BTLers whining about the 'unfair' (boo hoo) tax changes on various BTL forums.

I have realised that I'm just not interesting and/or diverse enough to start any meaningful new topics. Most of them seem to stem from when I've had some sort of argument with someone.

No they haven't! Anyway, is this a 5 minute argument or the full half hour?

Just realised it must be almost 10 years since I really went on the on topic areas. While my views on the housing market haven't changed it's clear there are far too many vested interests and so they will fight tooth and nail to avoid any sort of correction. It's pointless discussing it now IMO.

However here in off topic, I get the feeling that while there is obviously a very mixed group there is a general type, similar age, similar intellectual level and a common understanding. I really like it here in off topic, I'd say it's my home on the internet.