House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

geranium

Dog Person Or Cat Person?

Just wondered because there seem to be lots of cat-people on the site...

I'm a cat person and it's a major reason for wanting a house, so we can keep a cat!

Just wondered because there seem to be lots of cat-people on the site...

I'm a cat person and it's a major reason for wanting a house, so we can keep a cat!

You just need an understanding landlord.

We have two cats in our rented house and our landlord let us install a cat flap.

I knew it! More cat people than dog people!

We're currently renting a 2-bed flat in a block where animals are not allowed, even if you have bought the flat. Having said that, one evening we saw 3 cats in the gardens in the space of 10 minutes and there is a grey fluffy thing that scoots along our balcony every evening. There is even a sausage-dog living there named after the block!

We have the option of renting a house although the rent vs mortgage equation doesn't really stack up for houses in our area (N1). For some reason it is cheaper to rent a flat but buy a house.

Cats taste better and cook faster but you get more for you money with a dog.

Personally i like sea monkeys although i killed my last batch aparently they dont like chlorine.