House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

Fight Breaks Out Over Pacifism Vote!

It's a surprise attack! Punch-up breaks out in Japanese parliament over crucial vote on whether to abandon 70 years of PACIFISM!
2C6A529000000578-0-image-a-1_14424843030

Opposition lawmakers piled on top of one another during the mass brawl, with some trying to grab the committee chairman's microphone to prevent him calling a vote on the controversial bill.

The definition of irony?

Ha ha! I still bought some of their cars! :(

The definition of irony?

Actually, it would be great if all wars were simply fought out in person by those same politicians who vote for them.

Tony Blair and George Bush should have gone to Iraq themselves to try to beat Saddam Hussein in a fist fight while the world would have been watching the match live on TV.

Gotta fight for what you believe in, I guess. I'm a firm believer in government level pacifism, and I'd chin someone trying to force through a naughty bill like this against the will of the majority of the population.

Actually, it would be great if all wars were simply fought out in person by those same politicians who vote for them.

Tony Blair and George Bush should have gone to Iraq themselves to try to beat Saddam Hussein in a fist fight while the world would have been watching the match live on TV.

Yep it would be great TV, I wonder how many politicians would actually risk going to war? For Putin it would be interesting as he frequently shows off his judo skills and might possible be able to handle himself in a fist fight. Obama and Dave couldn't fight there way out of a paper bag.

Yep it would be great TV, I wonder how many politicians would actually risk going to war? For Putin it would be interesting as he frequently shows off his judo skills and might possible be able to handle himself in a fist fight. Obama and Dave couldn't fight there way out of a paper bag.

<VIDEO>