House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

davidg

Kaffy

Not bad for her age considering the average 60 year old in the UK. Not exactly mindblowing though.

The "Body women half her age would die for" line realy shows how poor shape UK burds are in.

A 30 year old with that body needs to put far more effort in.

In today's sexual market place, a 30 year old with that body is 'fit'.

In today's sexual market place, a 30 year old with that body is 'fit'.

Well yes but thats the issue.

Not that fat with only a few fat bits here and there = fit.

Not bad for her age considering the average 60 year old in the UK. Not exactly mindblowing though.

The "Body women half her age would die for" line realy shows how poor shape UK burds are in.

The Guardian described her as "looking like Kate Moss' criminal sister" - which is one of the funniest things I've read in that paper.

I think she looks 60

Maybe so, but have you see the shape of the average 60 year old woman these days? It's not that their old, it's that they are so fat they're practically spherical.

By 60 year old standards she's a stunner.

Maybe so, but have you see the shape of the average 60 year old woman these days? It's not that their old, it's that they are so fat they're practically spherical.

By 60 year old standards she's a stunner.

Yep I agree, she is in great shape for her age. But also with ccc - if that's a body a 30 year old would die for, then their standards are significantly below where they should be.

HM at 63 ...

article-2702139-0C02824900000578-572_634

I remember a gasp from the cinema audience when she got her ass out in The Cook, The Thief, His Wife etc. A huge doughy expanse of cellulite, she's been to the gym since I see.

The last picture in that article is begging a caption competition on a variety of levels not least the name and text on the side of the inflatable dinghy thing.

Gillian-Taylforth-on-holiday-in-Cyprus-w