House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest eight

Woman Discovers 'boyfriend' Of Two Years Is Woman

Guest eight

Im guessing the 'victim' here is not quite the full ticket herself?

I bit my metaphorical tongue before typing something similar. But that does appear to be the unwritten subtext of the piece, yes.

I'm struggling to get my head around this.

She had been having sex, for two years, with a "man" she had met online but had never seen because "he" insisted she wear a blindfold and it turned out the "man" was a female friend of hers. Is that about it?

I'm struggling to get my head around this.

She had been having sex, for two years, with a "man" she had met online but had never seen because "he" insisted she wear a blindfold and it turned out the "man" was a female friend of hers. Is that about it?

Once I got past a certain age, I realised there were a lot of things that are not really worth trying to understand.

I'm fairly speechless.

Me too - just as I think I've heard it all, a story like this raises the bar...!

Funny thing is, the picture in my head is of 70s wrestler Kendo Nagasaki's un-masking ceremony...

XYY

Clues:
the bed was covered with rose petals and Hello Kitty bears.

What sort of sex do people have where they don't know what the other person feels like?

And I'm blushing already.

Clues:

the bed was covered with rose petals and Hello Kitty bears.

What sort of sex do people have where they don't know what the other person feels like?

And I'm blushing already.

The very Orthodox? :blink:

I've heard a story like this before except the girl who was pretending to be male managed to fool TWO women.

I'll see if I can find it.

This is the one I was thinking of.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2184539/The-girl-boys-I-idea-boyfriend-girl.html

I've heard a story like this before except the girl who was pretending to be male managed to fool TWO women.

I'll see if I can find it.

This is the one I was thinking of.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2184539/The-girl-boys-I-idea-boyfriend-girl.html

Good Lord. Can people be so daft? :unsure:

The story is not believable. And yet, it's going to court.

What exactly does the supposed "victim" imagine will be achieved by this? What would "make matters right"?

The story is not believable. And yet, it's going to court.What exactly does the supposed "victim" imagine will be achieved by this? What would "make matters right"?

Correct. Shows you the state the English legal system is in wrt. "Sex crimes" in 2015 - *everything* goes to court.

The story is not believable. And yet, it's going to court.

What exactly does the supposed "victim" imagine will be achieved by this? What would "make matters right"?

Hurt feelings seem to be grounds for legal action these days. All part of the feminization of the legal process, I'd guess.

This my favourite bit. I love the way somebody (possibly the editor) has clarified things in brackets.

"I was sat on the bed, he was standing up. Something in my mind said 'pull it (the blindfold) off, pull it off'.

I missed that bit - brilliant :lol:

I'm sure that would be part of the book ;

Something inside me, told me to do the unthinkable. I pulled off the blind ford, and my sight was intitally blurred with the darkness. But as my sight returned, there, he stood, Prince Charming.....