House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Smell the Fear

I Thought I'd Seen It All....

Thats nothing.... a three bedroom flat in birmingham will cost you £1.6 Million

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/viewdetails-651...pa_n=1&tr_t=buy

Oh dear, it's all goint to end in tears....

The demand to own an apartment within this spectacular development has been truly remarkable and all the initial phases have been sold off-plan.

And then along came the SIPPS u-turn. Thanks Gordy. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I wouldn't like to drop my favourite beer mug on that floor.

The floor will just have to come out. As will those hideous cupboards. And that fake chrome stuff. And it's in the city centre which is f**k all use for mountain biking.

I'd give 'em £50K to take it off their hands, and use it for a clubbin' crash pad.

:lol:

I looked at it as the link was called penthouse, but that is incredible, its BELFAST FFS!

I've never been myself, but I've heard from a few people that it's well worth a visit and an excellent night out too.

Lots of money floating around Belfast :unsure:

I remember hearing a while ago that because of 'the Troubles', there was a far higher rate of savings in Belfast than the rest of the UK. Not so sure if that's still the case now that it's quietened down a bit. Maybe they're all spending it on property like everywhere else now.

I've never been myself, but I've heard from a few people that it's well worth a visit and an excellent night out too.

Belfast and Northern Ireland is a lovely place to go on holiday, we spent our last two summer holidays there (but with three year old Children you don't have that many choices really).

House prices are however totally and utterly scary and when they fall I think they are going to do so in style (although the peace can justify a small proportion of the recent boom as prices were low before).

Dear Lord, when will this madness end? This tells me the end may be in sight.......

Penthouse

:lol:

An interesting economy, Belfast. On one hand you have the Northern Ireland Office and the other you have the IRA. Eventually, such liquidity will become apparent. Not rocket science nor the dismal sort.And anyway, why can't we bog trotters excel in the English disease? You think your economy is the only distorted one? By the way, how is Mandy?

I looked at it as the link was called penthouse, but that is incredible, its BELFAST FFS!

Why can't you have a penthouse in Belfast. It's a great city.

still £1mill is way to much