• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444

BBC caught in blatant lie:

https://vid.me/nHCc

Well, the BBC seems to avoid telling the truth rather than lie, to be precise. The woman and child 'somehow' ended up on the tracks says the BBC. The Sky footage shows a man faking a Police attack on a woman and child which then starts a small riot.

That immigrant, or whatever he is, should be sent to war-torn Syria even if he didn't originally come from there!

These sh*ts are really testing my sympathy.

BTW can anyone here tell what language he is shouting in?

HOLA445

Well, the BBC seems to avoid telling the truth rather than lie, to be precise. The woman and child 'somehow' ended up on the tracks.

That immigrant, or whatever he is, should be sent to war-torn Syria even if he didn't originally come from there! *******.

The journalist said there was a push and a shove with the police, when clearly there wasn't. Also he said that her compatriot 'tried to help her' when he was the one who pushed her over and held her down.

HOLA446

The journalist said there was a push and a shove with the police, when clearly there wasn't. Also he said that her compatriot 'tried to help her' when he was the one who pushed her over and held her down.

I agree, unless there was pushing and shoving that is not shown in any of the footage.

The BBC should set the record straight, we are, generally, being cynically manipulated. Worrying that people like this will be welcomed as victims and refugees.

I have no idea what nationality they actually are.

HOLA447

Absolutely disgusting, open bias from that presenter.

Well done to Mr Carswell for keeping calm and giving reasonable replies in the face of that ridiculous puffed-up onslaught.

I actually tried to complain to the BBC about that interview...you have to go through so many hoops to get your email embedded to their system I gave up.

As you say unbelievable self control from Carswell in the face of such an hysterical onslaught.

HOLA448

I actually tried to complain to the BBC about that interview...you have to go through so many hoops to get your email embedded to their system I gave up.

As you say unbelievable self control from Carswell in the face of such an hysterical onslaught.

I was considering complaining myself, but not sure I'll bother now, I doubt it would do much good anyway. It's better to spend time spreading the word online/in person about this type of bias.

HOLA449

Its quite funny how rather than continuing with the laughable 'refugee' line the BBC has switched from the idea that europe is helping out these 'refugees' by providing asylum, to these 'migrants' are helping out europe by importing a younger demographic.

Whole thing is a scam...its mass migration of future debtor units on a humanitarian lie.

HOLA4410

Well, the BBC seems to avoid telling the truth rather than lie, to be precise. The woman and child 'somehow' ended up on the tracks says the BBC. The Sky footage shows a man faking a Police attack on a woman and child which then starts a small riot.

That immigrant, or whatever he is, should be sent to war-torn Syria even if he didn't originally come from there!

These sh*ts are really testing my sympathy.

BTW can anyone here tell what language he is shouting in?

Thanks for this.

I speak Hungarian, a little, and the police officer nearest the man is saying 'mit csinal, mit csinal?' (what are you doing?) in quite a calm, restrained way, (also using the polite form, like 'vous' in French). Hungarians are direct people and if there was really 'pushing and shoving' involved with them he would be more forthright I suspect.

HOLA4411

Thanks for this.

I speak Hungarian, a little, and the police officer nearest the man is saying 'mit csinal, mit csinal?' (what are you doing?) in quite a calm, restrained way, (also using the polite form, like 'vous' in French). Hungarians are direct people and if there was really 'pushing and shoving' involved with them he would be more forthright I suspect.

Thanks, but I was referring to the language of the man who pushed the woman and child over.

HOLA4412

The reporter may not have known exactly what occurred for the Woman and child to end up on the tracks. If that was the case then he should not have mentioned the police in his statement about the incident. He should have simply said that "somehow a Woman and Child ended up lying on the tracks". So at the very least he was making up a story. A story that is biased against the police and portrays the migrants as victims. You could also perhaps argue that the report he made was in the heat of the moment and the words he used were perhaps not what was intended, but that would also suggest that he has a bias as he chose to side with the migrants over the police subconsciously.

If he did see what happened then he is a liar.

HOLA4413

A tragic tale of a young child who drowned while trying to reach Greece. You can't have missed the story:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-34141716

But why do the BBC insist on naming him 'Alan' Kurdi when his name, reported in every other news outlet I can find, was Aylan? A massive typo? Seems more than an oversight to me. Or is it for the same reason that an ISIS psychopath was nicknamed Jihadi 'John'? Imagine my surprise to find out his real name was Mohammed. Personally it makes no difference if this poor child was called Aylan and not 'Alan', but clearly the BBC think it does.

HOLA4414

More BBC bias:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-34191917

Even the Councillor hasn't said he was only joking. The BBC alone have decided it was a joke.

The councilor said:

"Scenes we'd like to see: the refugees Nicola invites into her house are Daesh moles."

So the BBC think having ISIS terrorists move in with the First Minister of Scotland is amusing .

HOLA4415
HOLA4416

But why do the BBC insist on naming him 'Alan' Kurdi when his name, reported in every other news outlet I can find, was Aylan? A massive typo? Seems more than an oversight to me. Or is it for the same reason that an ISIS psychopath was nicknamed Jihadi 'John'? Imagine my surprise to find out his real name was Mohammed. Personally it makes no difference if this poor child was called Aylan and not 'Alan', but clearly the BBC think it does.

Relatives of the three-year-old boy who drowned off Turkey yesterday have told the BBC that his name should properly be written as Alan, not Aylan.

Turkish authorities had registered him as Aylan, a Turkish name, but the family are Kurdish and he was called Alan (with a long 'A' at the start).

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-europe-34136615

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419

Ah so you would find it funny seeing the First Minister of Scotland, tortured, raped and murdered. Good to know the caliber of people I am dealing with here!

If that is how you choose to interpret that situation that's your problem, nothing even remotely like that went through my mind.

HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425

Archived