House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TheCountOfNowhere

It's Not Often We Get A £5Million Drop.....

And of course the new price / reduction will NOT be reflected in f'g RM stats. Only the boll0cks 1st price that was pure kites.

Too "Dallas" or "footballers wives" for my taste and all that grey is a bit depressing :)

I think most footballer might struggle to afford that...unless they are already on the ponzi-train

Edited by TheCountOfNowhere

Too "Dallas" or "footballers wives" for my taste and all that grey is a bit depressing :)

Presumably it isn't being marketed at you... :) It is a bit like that Versace block of flats proposed for London - there will be a very small % of the UK population who will think it is nice, let alone perfect for living in - but there are plenty of populations around the world who would generally like that sort of thing - and funnily enough they tend to be in the countries with lots of money sloshing around looking for safety.

I know it is Windlesham, but £20M for a new-build is bonkers - you could buy a proper old-money mansion for significantly less than that. The whole Windlesham / Sunningdale / Virginia Water thing is overstated - nice place to live if you work in London, but these £20M homes aren't for people who work - the £20M house people will (should?) be travelling by helicopter, so could have a nice estate anywhere really (say, Marlborough, which seems to have lots and lots of houses owned via Panama etc)

This seems quite significant; the last time I saw a massive drop like this was that ghastly mansion a few years ago that dropped from £75m down to £25m or something.

this is not a £5 million drop but over £1 million - sad when the house is disappearing down a cliff |(I wonder how much the stabilisation works would cost )

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54485117.html

1.48 million drop /8 years = £185,000 every year for 8 years

I wonder how much it would cost to dismantle the house brick by brick, blow up the cliff with dynamite and then rebuild it next to the sea?